Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Only $10 To Financial Liberty!
2/7/2019 5:21:56 PM
Hello,

Just $10 can put you on a path to financial liberty. With my company, YOU can earn A Dependable Monthly Income AND A Long-Term Residual Income!

This is a new, unique and affordable Direct Mail Program that anyone can afford for as little as $10 per month. Almost anyone can afford $10.00 per month, so almost anyone can afford to participate.

No Products To Buy And Sell!

Our program is product driven, but there are no products for you to buy and sell. It is the perfect concept.

Dependable Monthly Income!

We have a simple, easy to understand 3 level Uni-Level compensation plan that pays 10%, 15%, or 20% through all 3 levels every pay period. You can earn THOUSANDS every month, AND we pay twice a month.

PLUS Long Term Residual Income!

We also have an optional 2x12, forced matrix that pays 5% through all 12 pay levels where you can earn THOUSANDS every month in long-term residual income.

No Personal Contact - Just Mail Postcards!

You can grow your business and income simply by mailing postcards, and we can provide you with the postcards and names to mail them to.

Free Online Back Office - No Computer Required!

You will receive a free website and online back office to track your earnings , however you do not even need a computer to participate.

The Bottom Line

Finally, a simple, honest, affordable program that anyone can afford, with no products to buy and sell, no autoship, no ridiculous recruitement quotas, NO meetings NO conference calls, and NO hype. Join us and YOU can achieve Financial Liberty!

Getting Started Is Easy!

Just print this and then mail it to me along with $10 (cash or money order only), plus 3 First Class stamps. That’s it. I will get you enrolled and qualified to start earning commissions, and you will receive a complete information package and back office log in details, PLUS 90 postcards and leads so you can get started right away.

Send me a personal message here along with your full name and mail address. When I get that I will reply with the mail address for you to send that to.

I look forward to welcoming you as a new member of our program.

Don Evans
P.S. Sorry but this is only available in the U.S.
Don’t forget to include the stamps.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!