Menu

Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
My Last Post Here ** Big Paychecks! ** Let Me Know If You Want To See it.
2/5/2019 2:28:47 AM

Donate $10 To Our Children’s Charity & Gain Unlimited Financial Opportunity!

U.S. Only Please.

Hello,

I am a proud member of Share The Pride. We donate colorful T-shirts to children in the United States through 5 different children’s charities. Our T-Shirts are top quality and beautifully embroidered with our “Liberty USA” logo. When you buy one of our quality T-Shirts. we donate one to charity. We also set up a profit center for you in the back office software.

That means that you will earn 10% of all donations down through 3 pay levels and provides you with a truly unlimited financial opportunity. Unlimited because this is not a matrix. This is a Uni-level pay plan which means you can sponsor as many people as you want to and all of them will fall on your 1st level.

I will talk about that more in a minute. First, I want to show you the charities that we are supporting. We will be adding more as we go along.

The Reynolds Home – www.reynoldshome.org

The Candlelighters – www.candlelighterselp.org

The Child Crisis Center – www.childcrisiselp.org

The Salvation Army of El Paso – www.salvationarmytexas.org/elpaso

Mother Cabrini Catholic Church – www.stfrancesxaviercabrini.org

This is a Direct Mail Program.

We have a 3 level, unlimited width, Uni-level pay plan. What that means is that those you personally sponsor make up your 1st level. Those they sponsor make up your 2nd level, and those they sponsor make up your 3rd level. You will earn a percentage of all volume in your 3 level organization. The percentage you earn will be based on YOUR level of participation. NOTE: This is not a one time cost. This is monthly. You pay your monthly participation by mail. That is $10, $20 or $30 depending on where you want to start.

With the $10 participation you earn 10% on all 3 levels, a total of 30%

With the $20 participation you earn 15% on all 3 levels, a total of 45%

With the $30 participation you earn 20% on all 3 levels, a total of 60%

NOTE: The percentage that you earn is also based on the level of participation for your downline members. That means the $10.00, $20.00 or $30.00 orders that come in from anyone in your downline.

I have a beautiful company produced 4 page brochure that shows you exactly how it works and how easy it will be for you to duplicate what I am doing. Duplication. That is a very important key to your success. That 4 pages is like a Road Map To Success with Share The Pride. It tells you everything you need to know to earn the Big Paychecks with our program.

If you want to build a successful, part-time home business that is going to be there for for you for years to come, get back to me and tell me that you would like to see it and I will send you a copy of it through the mail.

All the best!

Don Evans
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!