Menu

SharePromoteReport Abuse
Don
Don Evans

3581 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Direct Mail Recruiting Will Be The Big Success Story Of 2019!
1/30/2019 10:42:44 AM

Direct Mail Recruiting Will Be The Big Success Story Of 2019!

Hello.

That seems like a strange title for a business announcement here at AdlandPro, don’t you think? I mean, this is one of the two leading internet recruiting websites in the world. And I want to talk about Direct Mail Recruiting? The answer to that question is YES. That’s what I want to talk about. Stay with me for a minute and I will tell you why I believe that is true.

AND just so you know, back in the day, I built downlines of more than 10,000 people in TWO different MLM companies, and I did all of that with direct mail.

I am posting this here for two reasons. The first reason is because I am waiting on ONE more of our direct mail marketing materials to be available from Share The Pride, the company I am working with now. I will have that sometime next week. That is a regular size and a Jumbo size postcard. I have reviewed that and I am confident it will do a good recruiting job for us.

The other reason is because it is something interesting and exciting to do while I am waiting on that postcard, and also because I know that anyone who signs up from here out of recruiting frustration, is going to absolutely love our direct mail recruiting system!

We already have a postcard. We use that one, and 3 different flyers that I wrote to promote Option 2 of our pay plan. That is a 2 x 12 force matrix program where there is a one time cost of only $39.95 to get started. You can also sign up for that from the website. (See below). I already have a good downline going there.

This new postcard(s) I am waiting on, yes, there are two of them talk Option 1 which is a 3 level, unlimited width, Uni-level matrix. With option 1, you will earn a percentage of all volume in your 3 level organization. The percentage you earn is based on YOUR level of participation. Unlike option 2, this not a one time cost. This is monthly cost. Your monthly participation cost is $10, $20 or $30 depending on where you want to start.

This is the website where you can sign up for Option 2. You will get the information about Option 1 and how to sign up by mail ... along with your welcome package from the company

I look forward to welcoming you as a new member and I feel sure that the welcome Email that I send you will absolutely knock your socks off ... because this is The Big Success Story Of 2019!

All the best!

Don Evans

You are what you think! Change your mind and change your life! Free Consultation & Discussion Group Meetings
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!