Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
SharePromoteReport Abuse
Don
Don Evans

3623 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Direct Mail Recruiting Will Be The Big Success Story Of 2019!
1/30/2019 10:42:44 AM

Direct Mail Recruiting Will Be The Big Success Story Of 2019!

Hello.

That seems like a strange title for a business announcement here at AdlandPro, don’t you think? I mean, this is one of the two leading internet recruiting websites in the world. And I want to talk about Direct Mail Recruiting? The answer to that question is YES. That’s what I want to talk about. Stay with me for a minute and I will tell you why I believe that is true.

AND just so you know, back in the day, I built downlines of more than 10,000 people in TWO different MLM companies, and I did all of that with direct mail.

I am posting this here for two reasons. The first reason is because I am waiting on ONE more of our direct mail marketing materials to be available from Share The Pride, the company I am working with now. I will have that sometime next week. That is a regular size and a Jumbo size postcard. I have reviewed that and I am confident it will do a good recruiting job for us.

The other reason is because it is something interesting and exciting to do while I am waiting on that postcard, and also because I know that anyone who signs up from here out of recruiting frustration, is going to absolutely love our direct mail recruiting system!

We already have a postcard. We use that one, and 3 different flyers that I wrote to promote Option 2 of our pay plan. That is a 2 x 12 force matrix program where there is a one time cost of only $39.95 to get started. You can also sign up for that from the website. (See below). I already have a good downline going there.

This new postcard(s) I am waiting on, yes, there are two of them talk Option 1 which is a 3 level, unlimited width, Uni-level matrix. With option 1, you will earn a percentage of all volume in your 3 level organization. The percentage you earn is based on YOUR level of participation. Unlike option 2, this not a one time cost. This is monthly cost. Your monthly participation cost is $10, $20 or $30 depending on where you want to start.

This is the website where you can sign up for Option 2. You will get the information about Option 1 and how to sign up by mail ... along with your welcome package from the company

I look forward to welcoming you as a new member and I feel sure that the welcome Email that I send you will absolutely knock your socks off ... because this is The Big Success Story Of 2019!

All the best!

Don Evans

Always looking for a good opportunity to make money and help others to achieve their financial dreams.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!