Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Do you still have StormPay money?
3/3/2006 3:22:22 PM
Hello Everyone! My dear friends, today I noticed something that I think you should know. I've got into my Stormpay account and I found out that I have -70$ because there was made a charge back to a program I was in (and I was paid) and which has closed up/down? (whatever) somewhere in the middle of January or so. I don't know why StormPay did that! So, in case you still have some money in your account, than better spend it or give it for donations than to be taken by StormPay for who knows what reason. Wish you a great weekend!
+0
Re: Do you still have StormPay money?
3/3/2006 3:53:26 PM
Hi Anamaria Almost all Autosurfers have suffered chargebacks by Stormpay (mostly to 12dp)regardless where the money came from. They took away from me even earnings from Storm Click and zeroed out my account. This happened by the end of January. There was a lot of posting in AdlandPro and 12dailypro Forums. The latter is now closed by legal action against 12dp. You can get more information here: http://www.surfersteve.info/ or http://www.amayesnbuys.biz/balance.htm And here you can get the latest news from Charis from 12dp http://newclicksinfo.blogspot.com/ warm regards Marcel
+0
3/3/2006 10:23:18 PM
I'm still using it for hosting. No chargebacks so far. But I never kept a lot of money there. I use paypal mainly but that's about to change too. If you were in 12daily pro, that's probably the reason. They've frozen all their accounts and they're charging people's stormpay account (stormpay not 12 daily pro) and even bank accounts. They've actually wiped out some people's bank accounts. I think they're crooks pure and simple. And I don't understand why the feds are not investigating them and putting them under the microscope instead of 12daily pro. I think Charis was honest and was paying members very well before all this happened. Stormpay just wanted to divert attention away from themselves and they succeeded. You may not be able to use these funds or send them anywhere. There's been a cease and desist order from the fbi, so they might have your funds frozen too.
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2006 7:17:38 AM
Hi Becky, nice to see you. Yes, I.ve heard about 12dailypro and SP, but I was never with them. I was in one autosurf Pajama and it was OK with it all the time! The charge back wasn't made to a surfing program, that is why I'm surprised. More, the program I'm talking about has shut down before all this begun!? Thank you too, Marcel for your input. Wish you all a great weekend.
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2006 9:34:14 AM
Hello Ana, You have that right. Spend it or donate it because you can not withdrawl it. I don't have anything in mine. Thanks for the Forum Ana. Your Friend and Team mate,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!