Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Great Awakening & The Plan To Save The World
1/16/2019 11:42:45 PM
This is a very enlightening 13 minute video.

Introduction To
Share The Pride & The Perfect Money Plan

Hello,

In this outline, I am going to show you The Perfect Money Plan. This plan will show you exactly how you can "work on the plan" for about 2 to 3 hours per week for the next 90 days, or so and bring in more than $24,000 in extra income! Could you use an extra $24,000 next summer? Of course you could. We all could. So listen up and I am going to tell you how this plan works.

First I want you to know that when I say The Perfect Money Plan, I mean The Perfect Money Plan for a perfect world where everyone does their part to promote the plan. That means to find and sponsor at least 2 new members who want to follow the plan. And we know that not everyone is going to do that. However, we also know that some people are going to bring in more than 2 people and some people are going to bring in a whole lot more.

That $24,000 is really just the beginning.

That is just your first Rewards Center. As soon as you get that going, you can order another T-shirt and start a whole new Rewards Center.

Your objective should be to sponsor 2 people as soon as possible. Then help those 2 people to get their 2. Then start another Rewards Center.

We have some good promotional material to help you work the plan. This outline, plus two different letters you can send to your neighbors and friends by email or through the mail. The best way is to sit down with someone in person and go over this plan with them.

How do you make money?

You earn a $1.50 commission for each new person who places a $39.95 order for a T-shirt through 12 pay levels.

You get 2 - That's 2 people on your 1st level
Those 2 get 2 each - that is 4 people on your 2nd level
Those 4 get 2 each - That is 8 people on your 2nd level
Those 8 get 2 each - that is 16 people on your 3rd level
Those 16 get 2 each - that is 32 people on your 4th level
Those 32 get 2 each - that is 64 people on your 5th level
Those 64 get 2 each - that is 128 people on your 6th level
Those 128 get 2 each - that is 256 people on your 7th level
Those 256 get 2 each - that is 512 people on your 8th level

NOTE: When you place a $39.95 order for a T-shirt, you are automatically qualified to earn commissions on the first 8 levels. You might actually get this far without ever sponsoring anyone with spillover. Like if your sponsor and/or his/her sponsor get busy and sponsor more than 2 people, that does create some spillover and you might get some of that spillover. You don't want to depend on that. We do want spillover and we do get spillover. This pay plan is designed to get lots of spillover. However, the kind of spillover we want is where you get your two, then order another T-shirt and start another rewards matrix. That creates spillover for your downline and that is the kind of spillover we want.

Now, let's continue with our matrix development.

NOTE: Sponsor only 1 person and you are qualified to earn commissions through levels 9 and 10. Sponsor 2 people and you are qualified to earn commissions on all 12 levels,.

Those 512 get 2 each - that is 1,024 people on your 9th level.
Those 1,024 people get 2 each - that is 2,048 people on your 10th level.
Those 2, 048 people get 2 each - that is 4,096 people on your 11th level.
Those 4,096 people get 2 each - that is 8, 190 people on your 12th level.
When you add all of that up at $1.50 per order, it comes to $12,285.

NOTE: This is just your first Rewards Center. There is no limit on the number of Rewards Centers you can have. Two of them would bring in $24,570. Five of them would bring in$61,425. Ten of them would bring in $122,850!

How long will it take for a matrix to fill up?

Who knows? That could happen within the next 90 days like I said at the beginning of this outline. Probably will not happen that fast. And it might not ever fill up. This is not a get rich kind of thing. This is a long term financial opportunity that is designed to grow and grow and grow as we go along. You are not going to get rich with it next month, or even next year. However, if you get with it, go to work and follow The Perfect Money Plan and teach those you bring in to follow the plan, you can generate some real Big Paychecks along the way!

This is the website

I look forward to welcoming you as a new member!

Don Evans

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!