Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Crowdfunding Guaranteed - One Time Cost Of Only $29 - World Wide - Growing Fast!
1/4/2019 3:29:13 PM
Hello,

I am happy to be able to introduce you to Crowdfunding Guaranteed,the exciting new WORLD WIDE peer to peer gifting community that is set to launch on the 7th of January and offers you an opportunity to earn some real Big Paychecks for a One-Time cost of only $29.

I will list some highlights here, but you will need to watch our short 10 minute video to see how this works and I highly encourage you to do that at your earliest convenience.

Please click on the link below to watch the video.

Crowdfunding Guaranteed went into our Pre-launch on the 7th of December and we already have more that 5,500 members!

Everything on the website has been translated into 25 languages. You can click on the select language button to select the one you want.

Currently we have 3 webinars each week. One on Monday, One on Wednesday and one on Saturday. You will see the times listed for each in your back office after you get signed up.

You will need a credit card to sign up. That $29 you pay is a ONE TIME platform cost with no other out of pocket expenses ever to earn some of those really big paychecks.

Peer to peer contributions (gifts) are completely automated and fast. No waiting on the mail or a phone call like other gifting programs. As soon as someone signs up, you get paid.

We even have a Pay It Forward System where you can pay that $29 for your friends and family members to help them get started.

I could go on and on. Crowdfunding Guaranteed is absolutely awesome! ...but you really do need to watch that video.

Please do that ASAP and get back to me with any questions you might have.

I look forward to welcoming you as a new member.

Don Evans
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!