Menu

Promote
Hair Salon With Very Lucrative Microblading Rooms Earn $33,000 - $48,000/Month!!
1/3/2019 8:24:46 PM
You have dreamed about owning your very own profitable hair salon and this salon is truly as good as it ever gets in this industry. Start the New Year off right in 2019 by owning your very own little gold mine of a business!!

This beautiful salon has everything that you need to be very successful. It is located on one of the very busiest streets in all of Riverside, CA. There is plenty of parking in both parking lots. The incredible amount of drive by traffic sees our many signs and that provides lots of new walk-in customers every single day.

I believe that I have the very lowest rent of any large salon (only $1,200/month with no triple net) for a salon of this size with 5 stylist stations (and the ability to add 2 more stations). There is also a private microblading room with the ability to add 3 or 4 more separate and private microblading rooms.

Not all salons are the same or run with the great and lucrative business model and methods that we have developed and perfected over the last 35 years. I will share (with the one person who buys our salon) our very special business model and methods including a multitude of cheap (and free) marketing venues as well as the most profitable employee/employer compensation methods that we use.

I will teach you how to consistently get new clientele to keep your staff members busy and making good money for you and for them. I will teach all of this and more only to the first truly interested person who puts down a small deposit to buy our great salon.

This great salon only comes up for sale when the owner is ready to retire. It has incredible street traffic and the lowest rent for any gorgeous salon of this size with this much street traffic.

You will get all of my customers as I am moving out of state. I can stay for a while to introduce you to my existing customers to make sure that your transition as the new owner is very smooth.

$47,000 (OBO) is a super low price for such a busy and great money making hair and microblading salon especially since you will be able to completely pay the salon off in just a couple of short months. Make great money from day one as this salon is gorgeous and completely all ready for you.

Price includes all fixtures, equipment, and my existing customers. Please call to request an appointment for a private viewing. Salon is shown by appointment only. Please call: (951) 775-6021. Thank-you.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!