Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Now, Some HISTORY !
3/2/2006 3:13:10 PM
Welcome my dear friend to my Roumanian Forum :-) I'm not shy, but yesterday I was kicked off my PC by my family! They thought it was enough for my eyes. Now I'm working but hope tomorrow we'll get in touch. Thank you very much for your input. It's much apreciated.
+0
Nathan Services Inc

101 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/2/2006 4:53:12 PM
Hello Anna, I am so impressed with your understanding of your country's History,...I have a personal curiousity,...about the Christians in Romania....Now that Romania has freedom of religion and freedom of speech I wonder, are the Christians in Romania able to have open churches..?..and if so what kind of Churches are they???...I always feel that your and your husband are very good people and good also for your country....rev. nathan
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/2/2006 6:53:53 PM
Hello Nathan, Your participation is much apreciated. Thank you for coming and being interested in my country. Yes, Romania is and always was a Christian Country. Even if during the Communist regim the religion was put behind the courtin (to say so) Now, there are no restriction concerning this issue. I'll make a "Religion" post, too. But till than I can tell you that most of us are Orthodox, than many are Catholics (Greek or Roman), and there are also many other kind of Protestants too. Now one has to suffer because of this! Everybody are welcome. Of caurse all the religions have their own Churches. See you in my next posts to come about us :-)
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/3/2006 2:05:14 PM
Hi Ana Maria, Your country has a very interesting and intriquing history. Thank you for sharing. God bless, Dave
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/3/2006 3:10:35 PM
Hello Dave, Yes, indeed - interesting, intriguing and STORMY! We are on "crossroad" and all migrators came around. And we have lots of "treasures" and everybody wanted them. Thank you for coming and for your input. Have a great Weekend.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!