Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Zhuye Qing

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
misleading cheap air force 1 shoes wholesale
11/29/2018 6:10:50 AM

HONG KONG, Sept. 6 (Xinhua) -- The 2016 Venetian Macao golf open will see one of the strongest fields ever assembled in its 17-year history when the tournament tees off from October 13 to 16 at the scenic Macau Golf & Country Club, announced organizers here on Tuesday.

World number 13 Branden Grace and the 2014 Venetian Macao Open Champion Anirban Lahiri will join a host of world-class players including 2011 Open Champion Darren Clarke to try and dethrone Australia's defending champion Scott Hend.

South African Grace, who has risen over 100 places in the world rankings after a solid season that includes two tournament wins and two top-five finishes at Majors, is excited to be making his debut in Macao.

"I am very much looking forward to going to Macao and competing there for the first time. I don't get to play in Asia very often and with golf growing so fast over there, it is always interesting for me to head out to that part of the world to test myself and compete at the best tournaments such as the Venetian Macao Open." said Grace.

"The Venetian Macao Open will be a difficult but satisfying tournament to win. Scott (Hend) has proven to be almost unbeatable the last several years, and I heard Darren Clarke is coming out too. Together with the top Asian players, there will be a good mix of high quality golfers to compete against, so I am going to make sure I am ready, keep performing well and hopefully continue to climb the rankings," added Grace.

Indian star Lahiri, winner of the Asian tour order of Merit in 2015, has been Hend's arch rival over the last three years and took turns to hold aloft the famous trophy.

"The Venetian Macao Open is one of my favorite stops on tour and I have always enjoyed my time at the Macau Golf and Country Club. Scott and I get on very well on and off the course and we seem to always bring the best out of each other in Macao. Scott has had a great run in previous years and I hope to even the score this year with a solid performance," said Lahiri.

Inaugurated in 1998, the Venetian Macao gold open has developed into one of the most prestigious professional golf tournaments in the region and the highest purse at 1.1 million U.S. dollors for a full-field Asian Tour event this year. The 144-player championship will continue to be jointly organized by Sports Bureau of Macao SAR Government (MSB) and the Golf Association of Macau.

KIGALI, Nov. 20 (Xinhua) -- Rwanda's Valens Ndayisenga, riding for South Africa-based Continental Team Dimension Data, won the eighth edition of the Tour of Rwanda cycling race that just concluded at the Amahoro National Stadium in Kigali on Sunday.

The 2014 winner needed 21:15:21 to finish, covering seven stages and a prologue, a total distance of 819.1km.

The 22-year-old from eastern Rwanda's Rwamagana district beat his teammate Eyob Metkel, who finished 39 seconds behind in second place after clocking 21:16:00.

In a tweet, Rwandan President Paul Kagame congratulated Ndayisenga for what he described as a thrilling Tour of Rwanda.

"Thanks to all riders and Rwandans who came out to watch and cheer," the tweet said.

Eritrean Tesfom Okubamariam emerged in third having at 21:16:51. Okubamariam won the final Kigali-Kigali stage, covering 108km.

Defending champion Jean-Bosco Nsengimana of Germany's Stradalli Bike Aid finished in a distant 9th position in the general classification on 21:20:24.

Ndayisenga is the first rider to win the UCI Africa Tour, a category 2.2 road race, more than once.

Speaking to the press, Ndayisenga said it was a well-deserved win, considering his preparation. He dedicated the win to his parents who were there to congratulate him, and to all Rwandans.

Last year's runner-up, Joseph Areruya, riding for Les Amis Sportifs de Rwamagana, finished in the fourth position on 21:18:13.

Ndayisenga, who walked away with 1,900 U.S. dollars on top of other prizes, is the first rider to win the Tour of Rwanda twice since it became part of UCI Africa Tour in 2009.

This year's race attracted over 70 riders representing 15 teams.

Rwanda had a total of 15 riders divided into three teams. These included Team Rwanda, Les Amis Sportif de Rwamagana, and Benediction Club with five riders each.

Among the 12 foreign teams were five national teams; Cameroon, South Africa, Ethiopia, Eritrea and Algeria, four UCI continental teams, including Dimension Data For Qhubeka (South-Africa), Cycling Academy Team (Israel), Kenyan Riders Downunder (Kenya), and Stradalli-Bike Aid (Germany).

Others were Team Furniture Decarte (Switzerland), Team Lowestrates (Canada), and Team Haute-Savoie Rhone-Alpes (France).

This year's edition had a total distance of 818.7 kilometres, some 20.593 metres more than last year's, and included a total of 38 climbing stages.

by Xinhua writer Shi Xiaomeng

BEIJING authentic air force ones wholesale , Dec. 20 (Xinhua) -- The strongest foundation for any bilateral ties, including those between China and the United States cheap nike air force 1 free shipping , is trust and cooperation.

On Monday U.S. President Donald Trump called China a "rival power" that is "aggressively undermining America's interests around the globe" in his administration's first national security strategy.

The label, which is as blunt as it is misleading cheap air force 1 shoes wholesale , suggests that the Trump administration is still viewing the relationship with China with an old-fashioned zero-sum mentality.

This does precious little to help bring the world's top two economies, also each other's largest trading partners cheap nike air force 1 sale , closer.

In fact, the China-U.S. relationship cheap nike air force 1 white , especially in the economic and trade sectors, has benefited both sides.

In 2016 cheap nike air force 1 black , U.S. trade in goods and services with China totaled an estimated 648.2 billion U.S. dollars; two-way foreign direct investment surpassed 60 billion dollars. U.S. exports of. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Hoodies Cheap Soccer Hoodies Cheap NFL Shirts Cheap Football Hats Wholesale NBA Hats Wholesale NHL Hats

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!