Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Beautiful Ancient Tradition
3/1/2006 4:06:40 PM
Hello My Sweet Friend! :-) Thank you for sharing your culture with us, I enjoy learning about customs in other countries. There is so much beauty throughout the world. I wish was there to enjoy the festivities firsthand. I sent you an e-card from that site, I hope you received it, I couldn't understand the language it was written in but I think I got it right. Happy Spring Day/1st Day of March!!! By the way it's my Father's Birthday today, I already wished him a Happy Birthday. Enjoy your day my friend! :-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador BioPerformance
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/1/2006 4:50:50 PM
Hello Ana Maria! :-) Very informative and interesting. I am glad I did not miss this opportunity to view your site. Thank you for sharing the history of your country. I enjoy learning about customs in other countries. You are a great friend! Cheers! LaNell
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/1/2006 4:53:18 PM
Thank you John for your eCard (I've got it!) and for posting. I thought you would like this. There is more to come! Hope you'd manage to come. Happy Birthday to your dad. Give All my best wishes for him.
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/1/2006 5:20:38 PM
Ups, hello LaNell! You should have been posting in the same time with mine reply for John :-) , as for me seeng you here is a surprise. Glad to see you here and that you liked the post. You're a great freind too. Looks that today we learned something from each other :-) you about MARTISOR and me about Mardi Gras Thank you my dear friend. Have a nice day.
+0
3/1/2006 7:13:55 PM
My Dear Friend Ana Maria......! Thank you for your "Valuable Lesson". I love learning about the 'History, Culture and Tredition' of your lovely country. I wish to be a Romanian..........(LOL). Thanking you, once again. With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers...................! Your Ever Loving Friend, Your Bad Boy..........(LOL), Mohamed Gani.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!