Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I have a very important Request, Please Read!!
2/28/2006 2:41:49 PM
Hi everyone, My name is Michele McCain and been a memeber here for about a month now. I already mad a lot of friends and hopefully some new customers, too. So being new here I don;'t feel right asking for this request, but I have no where else to turn. I have been very sick fighting cancer, and my business as suffered from that. My husband has missed a lot of work, so he could stay home to take care of our disabled son. Which Is why I started a home based job in the first place. Well, because of all the missed days from work and not being able to complete all of my orders, we are behind in our bills. Most of them are getting caught up slowly, but our house payment is the one I am worried about. We need top come up with $700 by the 11th, or we lose our house. I have tried and asked for help every where else and still came up empty. What I am asking for is your prayers that this works out and(here's the hard part)any donations, if you feel like it. It would help so much. ***On top of evrything else, my husband just came home and said, he got fired from his job. =(*** My Paypal account is menty3@yahoo.com. Or you can make a purchase from my website. http://www.mamasremedies.net I don't want lose my home. It would mess up my son more then anything. I hate having to ask for help. There's a lot of great people here and I hope I can be included with them and help some else when they are in need. Thank you for reading this.
+0
Bob
Bob Sims

144 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I have a very important Request, Please Read!!
3/4/2006 11:43:56 AM
What a terrible mess you have on your hands. Pray to God with all your heart and remember that it is always darkest before the dawn.
Visit www.topbizops.com/sims for all the products,services,and software that business owners want and need.
+0
Re: I have a very important Request, Please Read!!
4/6/2006 11:41:43 AM
Hi Michele. I just joined this group as of today. I noticed this was posted in Feb. Did your need get met? I know how you feel, I am in the same situation. But fortunately, we have family and our church to help us out. Is there a church you go to that can help you out? If you are still having trouble, let me know and I'll brain storm with you to see if we can get you some help. Send me an invite to on the friends list we can keep in touch. In the meantime, I'll be praying for you.
LaDonna Hatcliff Opportunity Lies in the Midst of Difficulty To Perform Beyond Your Limits, You Must First Think Beyond Them.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!