Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thank You For All Your Prayers
8/28/2018 10:22:59 PM

I came close to dying a month ago. For two and a half days, I was bleeding alot from the rectum. There was a lot of blood and clots in the toilet. Mike and I made sure to get over to the hospital and they kept me there for a lot of tests. I had terrible ripping pains in the bottom of my stomach. I was taking Warfarin for several years and when they took my Coumadin level it was a very dangerous level of 10.5. I had to stay in the hospital until they got my level safe, then I was sent home. That night around 1:00 a.m., Mike had to call me an ambulance because the ripping pains got worse. I was on intravenous and after doing more tests, they found that my stomach burstso I had to stay in the hospital for a week and they put a filter in my jugular vein which they stuck a long Needle in and I was awake during the whole procedure.

Your Close Friend

Shirley Caron

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Thank You For All Your Prayers
8/29/2018 2:39:29 PM
Hi honey. I am so happy that you are home. I posted your forum thread on Facebook. Hopefully you will get some responses. We still have a long road ahead to get you all better and I will be by your side the entire time. I may take a smoke break now and than. I Love You. ~Mike~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2019 8:54:08 PM
GodsHelpingHand.jpg.jpeg Hi all. Through God's helping hand, Shirley has pulled through a lot of health problems in the past, and has always been my living angel. On August 19th, we will celebrate out 24th wedding anniversary and I do hope that we will be able to celebrate many more to come.

It is heartbreaking to see her in pain all the time and knowing that I can't take the pain away. I am hoping that she will respond to this because there is so much to say, but I don't know where to start. I do hope that we can get your prayers because I do believe that prayers do work.
GOD BLESS YOU
SingerSongwriterShirleyCaron.jpgangel.gif
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
8/13/2019 9:30:18 PM
Hi Honey!
Thank you for adding this message in here. Hello, Everyone. I have gone through a lot with my health over the years and now, I may have Congestive Heart Failure. I need to go through a lot of tests. My test on Friday will be an Echo Cardiogram and after the test, the hospital will be hooklng me up to something that will keep track of my heart activity for 24 hours at home. I will also be having a stress test laying down because I cannot walk the treadmill, a chest xray and a few other tests. Please keep me in your Prayers and please write back to me when you get a chance. I Love You, Honey and all my special adland friends.
Love
Your Loving Wife
Shirley Caron
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!