Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
MMOGO is working for supply full stock MapleStory M Mesos
8/21/2018 8:57:55 AM

I can't find the words match to thank all of you for your support, friendship, kind words and, of course, harsh words within the year. Your fire shines through in each and every post that is made here and through our community, and I hope only that you continue to give your feelings and ideas justice when communication with players, staff, programmers, and others.I'll never be far from Maple World, and I am positive that some of us will cross paths in the not too distant future.

However, Ryude's Sword - the very endgame equipment many Kaisers and other second-hand sword users need.This sword nonetheless, along with many other Tower of Oz items, was heavily rejected by the neighborhood (apparently not from the supposed poll) being introduced into the buy maplestory mobile mesos machine, because they had more than higher speed of gaining these items versus obtaining them through in-game efforts.

This also discouraged many Tower of Oz players like myself, and also the item value today has decreased tremendously due to the simple fact that there are far more people with the sword than individuals who desire them.For those who don't understand how to obtain the Ryude's sword - you must at least pass F41 of Tower of Oz, and you'll be able to look on any movies; the quickest you'll do so will probably be around 50 minutes minimal.

On top of 10 min~ preparation times, and the fact that at max you can just get this Rank 2 box (or 1 which both drops Ryude's Sword) is 4 per day. Doing Tower of Oz not just requires you to be skilled in all of Maplestory Contents: Grinding, Luck, Damage, Jump Quests; but it all takes knowledge and Maplestory M Mesos immense quantity of preparation and memorization to be in a position to do this. It's literally the very end-game content Maplestory has.

Like our youtube videos or facebook, get more off & coins. Such as Maplestory M Mesos,tera gold,poe currency and more, please go to: https://www.mmogo.com/

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!