Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3 Good Reasons You Should Take A Close Look At Share The Pride
5/29/2018 3:16:16 PM
Hello,

I have written several Pre-launch business announcements for Share The Pride during this last two months. Since we are very close now to finishing up on our Pre-launch testing and our official launch, I thought this would be a good time to give you 3 good reasons why you should take a close look at Share The Pride. And keep an eye on it for the next few days.

1. Our official launch date is scheduled for the 1st of June. During our Pre-launch, you can only sign up through the mail. The programmers are working on the online ordering system now. That should be ready soon. Probably even before the 1st of the month. So, if you cannot order online when you visit the website, come back again tomorrow and take another look. You will want to get in right away to take advantage of any spillover that is likely to come your way.

2. What is spillover? We have a powerful 2 x 12 forced matrix pay plan that is designed to create lots of spillover along the way. You can only have TWO people on your 1st level. You are automatically qualified to earn commissions on the 1st 8 pay levels. Sponsor only one new member and you are also qualified to earn commissions on levels 9 & 10. Sponsor another new member, for a total of ONLY 2 people and you are qualified to earn commissions on all 12 levels of the matrix. your objective should be to sponsor at least TWO new members as soon as possible.

3. There is a ONE TIME cost of only $39.95 to order one of our Share The Pride T-shirts and set up your 1st earning center. There are no other out of pocket costs ever. For every order the company gets for a T-shirt, they donate one to various Children's Charities right here in the USA through Shelters, Churches, Non-profits and more. One T-shirt for every sale. However, if you do not want a T-shirt, and just want to join us in the business, you can check that box when you place your order and Share The Pride will donate 4 T-shirts rather than only one.

Here are some more unnumbered reasons to consider Share The Pride.

Where Do You Find Good Prospects For Your Share The Pride Business?

You will find all kinds of lead generation systems on the internet. They all cost money though and I have never seen one yet that really worked to help me build my business. Don't waste your time and money. The fact of the matter is that leads are all around you!

You just need to have something most people want and show them how you can help them get it. You can be sure that financial security is high on that list of wants.

You Need Something like this:

Hello,

I am proud to be a member of Share The Pride and I invite you to join us. We support Children’s Charities with our unique, never seen before fundraising program where you have an opportunity to earn some really big paychecks simply by telling your friends & neighbors about us and inviting them to visit our website and spend $39.95 to buy one of our Share The Pride T-Shirts.

You can learn more about that from our 3 minute recorded introduction. That number is

(915) 444-5923

This is the website: www.sharethepride.org

My ID# is 10027

I look forward to welcoming you as a new member!

Don Evans

Company Produced Promotional Material.

Within the next few days you will be able to order postcards and mailing lists directly from the company. Those postcards are really good and are in full color. I ordered 600 of the regular postcards and 300 on the Jumbo ones with mailing labels. You can take a look at our marketing website here to take a look at the postcards.

https://sharethepride.biz

I have a special interest in working with Non-profits and have a list of thousands of them around the country. For some of them, and for some of the people on those labels, I will send the whole promotional package below. For some, I will send only the Jumbo postcard. For some I will send the cover letter and the Jumbo postcard. For some I will send the cover letter and the regular postcard.

My Promotional Information Package.

1. A nice cover letter based on one of my business announcements.

2. A regular postcard

3. A Jumbo Postcard

4. A drop card.

NOTE: My sponsor, who is direct to the company and the manager of our Marketing Website, plans to have this ready and available on our marketing website within the next few days as I write this.

Please let me know if you have any questions about Share The Pride.

Don Evans

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!