Menu

Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Share The Pride - It's Like Having A Gold Mine In Your Back Yard!
5/20/2018 9:55:46 AM
Hello,

I grew up in northern California close to Sutter's Fort, the tent city which was the gold mining center of the world during the great gold rush of 1849. Prospectors were rushing in from all over the world hoping to hit that rich vein of gold and stake their claim. A lot of other people thought about heading west, but did not because the timing was just not right for them.

They did not want to risk everything on finding gold. They had responsibilities, were busy running the store, or the farm, or whatever else they were doing to earn enough money to take care of themselves and their family with no time for gold prospecting.

The Early Bird Does Get The Worm!

Some people did get very rich in that gold rush! But, most of them after a lot of hard work and sacrifice had to give up on that dream and many of them ended up working for those few who got there first and staked their claim. That's the way it is in Network Marketing too. Those few who get in early are the ones who make the most money.

How do you get it started?

Please call this number and listen to our 24 hour 3 minute recruiting announcement. That number is

(915) 444-5923.

If you like what you hear, you can visit the website and make a One Time investment of only $39.95 to get signed up. As soon as you do that, you are qualified to earn commissions on 8 pay levels even if you never sponsor anyone. Sponsor only one person and you are qualified to earn commissions on 10 levels. Sponsor a total of only TWO people and you are qualified to earn commissions on all 12 pay levels of our pay plan!

We successfully completed our Fast Pass phase of our launch on the 1st of May right on schedule. New members who signed up during this phase received their ID number on that date and can now get into the back office to track and keep count of their fast growing downline.

This pay plan is designed to create lots of spillover AND it is working even during our Pre-launch. I have only sponsored 3 people, none of them have sponsored anyone yet and I already have 13 people in my downline on the first 5 levels.

Share The Pride is the place to be!

However, don't rush to get signed up just yet. Right now, you can only sign up through the mail. That will change in a matter of days.

This is information I gleamed from a company update on the 15th of May

1. The commission software has been completed and is being tested now. We are looking to do the first commission run during the last week of May.

2. For those who want to promote through the mail, our Postcard Recruiting System is just about ready to be released to members. Soon now a link will be placed in your back office so you can order postcards online.

3., We are on schedule for our full launch on the 1st of June ... and might be ready even sooner.

On or about the 1st of June or earlier, you will be able to sign up from the website.

This is the wegsite.

www.sharethepride.org/10027

My ID# is that last 5 digits - 10027

If you have any questions whatsoever about Share The Pride, let me know and I will get them answered for you right away.

Many blessings to you and those you love!

Don Evans

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!