Menu

Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Share The Pride - $1,000 Per Week & More - No Sales!
5/17/2018 6:43:20 PM
Breaking news!
Please see UPDATE from the company at the end of this announcement.

Hello,

$1,000 per week and more with no sales required. That sounds pretty good, right? It will sound even better when I tell you that this is real easy to do, it will not interfere with anything else you are doing because you can do this in less that 2 or 3 hours per week.

Do I have your attention?

If so, I need to hear from you to let me know you would like to be a member of my Non-profit fundraising team. As soon as I hear from you, I will set you up in my training program and provide you with a list of at least 100 Non-profit organizations (and others, see below) who want to raise money and you can get started right away.

Don't worry. It's easy. I will talk more about that below.

That $1,000 per week I mentioned in the title of this announcement is entirely possible with our 2 x 12 matrix plan. However, I cannot tell you how long it will take you to be earning that kind of money. What I can tell you is that if we were living in a perfect world and you sponsor only two people within the first week after you sign up, and those people sponsor two people each within the first week after they sign up, and that continues through the 12 levels signed up below you, in 12 weeks, you will earn more that $12,000. And that's just the beginning. Because by then, you will have several other profit centers growing too and each one of them will be worth more than $12,000 to you!

We do not live in a perfect world. It is not going to happen exactly that way. Some people are probably not going to sponsor at least 2 people, however, some people are going to sponsor a whole lot of them! That means spillover, a whole lot of it because there is no limit to how many people you can sponsor and on my Non-profit fundraising team, you will never run out of people to talk to!

What will you be doing!

I have a list with the names and phone numbers for more than 5,000 very special Non-Profit Organizations around the country. If you decide to join my team, you would be spending a few minutes (when you have time) every now and then to call a few of those people and invite them to visit our website. You should be able to make about 10 calls in about 30 minutes.

You do not talk to anyone. You will be calling early in the morning or late at night, during non business hours and simply leave a short message. Like this:

Hello,

My name is Don Evans and I help non profit organizations of all kinds to raise money. I can also help anyone who works for a non-profit organization to earn some extra money, perhaps even a whole lot of it if you get started now. Please call this number and listen to our 24 hour 3 minute recorded introduction. That number is (915) 444-5923.

If you like what you hear on that recording, and I feel sure you will, you can visit the website. That is www dot share the pride dot com.

When you fill out the order form, you will need my ID number. That is 10027
Have a good one and thank you for listening to this message.
Traditional Business Owners

We also have a huge list of traditional small business. The process works almost the same way with them. The only difference is the message we leave them.

If you don't want to make these calls, we have a way for you to simply send them an email on that contact list. Either way, you never have to talk to anyone to earn big paychecks!

Update From The Company on 15 May.

(1) The commission software has been completed and is being tested now. Looking to do first commission run in about a week. (2) Postcard Recruiting System is about ready to be released to members. Samples will be mailed to members. and a link will also be placed in member back office to order cards on line. (3) We are on schedule for our full launch on the 1st of June ... and probably even sooner.

Don't Sign Up Yet!

Right now you can still only sign up through the mail. That will change within the next few days. Check the website every day or so, then as soon as are able to sign up from the website, get signed up and place your order right away and get ready for a fun ride. When we launch we are going to grow very fast and you can be a part of it.

In the meantime, if you have any questions whatsoever about Share The Pride, let me know and I will get them answered for you right away.

Many blessings to you and those you love!

Don Evans

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!