Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
LaNell is featured in The weekly Spotlight of Friends!
2/25/2006 4:29:16 PM
It’s time for our very first and Newest Feature to Adlandpro. "The weekly Spotlight of Friends" This Feature will bring much more to our Community.There are so many Wonderful and deserving friends and Members in Adlandpro. Our Team put together another great Forum to recognize and Honor the well deserving friendly people out there. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community. It is a blessing to find people in a Team like this one that want to give back the Love that they receive from there friends. Thank you so much for your support and for wanting to make this event so special. Introducing Our Special Friend into the Spotlight: LaNell Go and congratulate LaNell for this accomplishent :-) as she is a wonderfull friend and person. http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=299948 Ups! I was so excited that I forgot to mark the "Notify all members about this post." so I couldn't understand where is the invitaion mail :-D
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LaNell is featured in The weekly Spotlight of Friends!
2/25/2006 4:43:26 PM
thank you, i did a while ago.
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/25/2006 4:48:10 PM
Hi AnaMaria. Thanks for spreading the word about our Good Friend LaNell. I have Posted. You are a Good Friend. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2006 4:56:55 PM
Hello Girls, my dear friends! Thank you for your support and for being such good friends; sorry I've missed first that nasty check box!
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2006 5:36:45 PM
Great Thread Ana, Thank you so much Team mate. Your friend,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!