Menu

Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Share The Pride Projections - Fast Growth & Big Paychecks!
5/11/2018 3:21:15 PM
Hello,

The target date for Share The Pride to finish our Pre-launch ordering and sign up process is the 1st of June. Right now, you can only sign up through the mail. During this process all of those new people are manually entered into the company matrix IN THE ORDER IN WHICH THEY WERE RECEIVED. Stay with me and read the rest of this announcement because that could be worth $12,000 or more to you within the next 90 days!

Now, I want to do a little bit of speculation here and give you a "What if" scenario of that I think is going to happen on/about the 1st of June. And later. Before I do that I want to give you a link for a Business Announcement that I have running now on MLMGateway and also in 10 different business forums at AdlandPro.

Don't Sign Up With Share The Pride Yet - You Will Want To In About 10 Days!

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/563452/Post-Your-Home-Business-Here.aspx#.WvWwZqovyUk

When I wrote that announcement, I was thinking that I would post it about 10 days prior to the 1st of June and then start sending some personal messages to people I am connected with at MLMGateway recommending that they read that announcement. I am connected with several hundred people there and will be able to keep them informed about how well Share The Pride is doing that first week or so after we have all the records of new members who signed up through the mail entered into the matrix.

Another reason I wrote that announcement is because I know we have some people who have known about Share The Pride since the first Pre-launch announcement went out during the 3rd week of March who have not signed up yet. They are waiting until they know this is working and that they can sign up from the website.

Some of those people are going to place that 1st order and get signed up. Then they are going to start telling other people about it, who are going to sign up from the website and start telling other people about it and ... on and on it goes. Share The Pride is going to grow very fast and that growth will continue for years and years to come because the system is designed to perpetuate itself AND keep growing with no additional product purchase requirement ever after that 1st T-short order of only $39.95.

You can be in front of all that projected growth if you get signed up now through the mail the same way I did.

Just make sure that your order gets to the company before new members can sign up from the website and NOTE, that could happen sooner than the 1st of June.

Before you visit the website, please call (915) 444-5923 and listen to our 3 minute recorded introduction.

This is the website.

www.sharethepride.org/10027

My ID# is that last 5 digits - 10027

Blessings to you and those you love!

Don Evans

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!