Menu

Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Don't Sign Up With Share The Pride Yet - You Will Want To In About 10 Days!
5/8/2018 8:47:49 AM
Hello,

You will want to sign up with Share The Pride (STP) one day within the not too distant future. I feel sure of that. Who would not want to once they see big picture? The only reason that I say don't sign up with STP right now is because you can only sign up through the mail and that takes time.AND if you sign up through the mail like I did when I first signed up, it will be at least

10 days (or more) before you get your T-shirt and your ID# so you can get into the back and set up your own website link - like mine www.sharethepride.org/10027

Very soon now new people will be able to sign up from the website. I don't know exactly when that will be. They are manually entering all those 1st orders that come in through the mail and want to get all that back log into the system first before they do that.

With those things in mind, I want to give you me version of the big picture and invite you to join us .... when you can sign up from the website.

Background Information

Share The Pride is in Pre-launch mode right now. I first heard about it from a beautiful full color and over sized postcard I received through the mail on the 20th of March. The heading line said that for a one time order of only $39.95 I could earn more than $12,000. It also had a 24 hour 3 minute introduction number (915 444-5923. That all sounded pretty good to me, so I printed the order form (from the pre-launch website), filled it out and put it in the mail for the company along with $39.95 for my T-shirt on the 21st Of March,

What Does It Cost?

There is a ONE TIME cost of only $39.95 to get started. And that 1st order sets up your first earnings center in our exciting 2 x 12 forced matrix pay plan. There is no requirement to ever spend any more money on products.

You are automatically qualified to earn commissions on the first 8 levels of the pay plan.

Sponsor only ONE new member and you are qualified to earn commissions on levels 9 & 10. Sponsor. Sponsor one more, that is only TWO people and you are qualified to earn commissions on all 12 pay levels.

Soon, you will be able to sign up from the website. What I am suggesting here is that you take some time between now and then to look around the website and see what STP has to offer. Click on the REWARDS button and read that. Read the FAQ. Highlight company and click on policies and read that.

And especially click on that part on the home page where it says Click here for Share The Pride news.

If you do all of that you will have a pretty good view of the big picture. I will mention a couple of other things that will help to bring that picture into better focus for you.

I know the owner, Robt. Martz of Share The Pride well. When I realized that he was the owner of Share The Pride, I was absolutely delighted. I know him to be honest, dependable and trustworthy kind of guy.

I also know Scott Beals, my sponsor well. I have worked with him in the past. He is direct to the company. Right now, he is helping to get all those 1st orders in. When that is done and new people can sign up from the website, he will be developing some good promotional materials for all STP members to use.

Just watch it. Keep us in mind. Check the website now and then. When you are able to sign up (place that 1st order) do so without delay.

Meanwhile, if you have any questions at all about STP, let me know and if I don't already know the answer to them, I will get it for you ASAP

Many blessings to you and those you love!

Don Evans

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!