Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Attacking another member of this forum and YOU GONE!
5/5/2018 6:15:34 PM
If for some reason you feel it necessary to Attack another member of this forum I WILL feel it necessary to send you packing!
Just because some MUST take pain medications does NOT make them an addict and unless you have walked in their shoes you have no idea what you are talking about. So don't expose your stupidity to everyone else! Remember, "it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt!"
And if you just can't help it and just have to criticize pain patients as weak and looking for a handout, start with me it will save you and me and us all a lot of time!
+1
Thank You for this #Pain_Forum
5/6/2018 4:09:54 PM
Thank you for inviting me to your forum.

I had to learn other ways to deal with pain ... I refuse to consume corporate pills ...

My on/off chronic pain began in October 1975 ... training accident at Fort Monmouth, NJ in 1975 ...

... initial sick call treatment for injury was botched (I did not see a physician; window cleric relayed my complaint to a doctor who sent her back to receptionist office window with a prescription of penicillin (the first time in my life swallowing them) ... I suffered an allergic reaction about two days later and just stopped swallowing them ...

... the following weekend; my fiancé (we married after my Honorable Discharge) took me to an outpatient Veterans clinic; where I was evaluated by a doctor who told me I had a spinal injury ... the doctor kept the pills I was given and gave me medication for pain and a muscle relaxer

... the Veterans outpatient physician gave me a profile (disabled to do any physical activity) and highly recommended I immediately seek medical attention for my injury

... Mother and my fiancé contacted folks in their networks and I was Honorably Discharged, within 1 week

... in 1976 I was granted compensation for my injury and immediately join DAV Chapter 14 in Philadelphia

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!