Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Easy Work - No Sales - Work 3 Hours A week & Earn Big Paychecks!
5/4/2018 1:12:52 AM
Hello,

It is hard to recruit new people here because most people don't come here to look for a good opportunity, they come here to promote the one they are already in. I have found the solution to that problem and that is to get the message out to people who are not currently involved with any Network Marketing company or program.

I have developed a real easy way to do that, and the real good thing about that is that it does not cost you any money and you don't ever have to talk to anyone to use it.

I am looking for someone who can devote about 3 hours a week to making some phone calls very early in the morning or late at night after normal business hours. The people you will be calling are small business owners and/or the people who answer their phones and it is important that you call when they are closed because I don't want you to talk to anyone. What I want you to do is leave a short message for them that tells them a little bit about us and invites them to visit our website.

It works too!

I am doing that and will tell you more about that in just a minute. First, I want you to see this message I left for the company the other day on the website and what he said when he responded to it.

I said: I thought I would say hello and congratulate you on Share The Pride. I like what you are doing and I really like that recorded introduction. I think this could be the home business success story of 2018!

He said: Thanks, Don. That is the plan. Not just for this year, but for years to come. I can assure you, this program will get better with time once people see what it is about and that it crosses over to the general population.

That last part is what I want you to think about. The fact that this does cross over to the general population. People who are not currently involved with Network Marketing.

I have a list of about 5000 of these small business owners now and will have access to a whole lot more by this time next week. You will never run out of people to call. AND you only need to find 2 of them to qualify to earn commissions on 12 pay levels!

Before I close, I want to give you a phone number. Please call this number and listen to our 24 hour 3 minute recorded introduction. That number is
(915) 444-5923.

If you like what you hear on that recording, and I feel sure you will, you can visit the website.

You will need my ID number when you sign up. That is 10027

As soon as you have MAILED your application in to the company, (Don't wait to hear from them. That will take 10 days or more right now because we are only sending a welcome package to new members by mail), You can get started now just like I did. Simply use your 1st and last name as the ID#. I have cleared what with the company and it is all systems go!

Let me know when you have put your order in the mail and I I will send you comprehensive welcome email with everything you need to know to get started including a list of 100 people you can start calling now and a short script you can read from when you make that call.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Don Evans

P.S. You can also call some Non-Profit. We have a big list of them too. Sign up only ONE of them and you could earn up to $12,000!

For many of these, you do not have to even call if you don't want to. We have a special system set up where you can send them a short recruiting message.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!