Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

2930 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Boost Your Body and Mind with Magnesium
4/14/2018 6:19:08 PM

Boost Your Body and Mind with Magnesium

by Tony Isaacs
author of
Cancer's Natural Enemy

(The Best Years in Life) After oxygen, water, and basic food, magnesium may be the most important element needed by our bodies. It is vital for heart health, bone health, mental function and the overall body - yet 80% or more of us are deficient in this vital mineral.

Magnesium is more important than calcium, potassium or sodium and regulates all three of them. It also activates over 300 different biochemical reactions necessary for the body to function properly. Contrary to popular misconceptions, it is magnesium that is actually most important in building strong bones and preventing bone loss than calcium. Recent research has revealed that this lack of magnesium may put your heart and your overall health at significant risk and that magnesium deficiency may be linked to cognitive dysfunction and mental decline. Read More.

Check out our newly updated and growing catalog!

The TBYIL Supplement & Health Catalog

The very best hand-picked natural supplements, health products, and companies.

Nerium AD, breakthrough in skin care http://www.nerium.com/default.aspx?ID=luellamay The Best Years in Life, a website for those who want to live healthy and happy lives http://www.tbyil.com
+1
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Boost Your Body and Mind with Magnesium
4/14/2018 8:41:41 PM
Smart Article.

Lawrence Bergfeld
PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Boost Your Body and Mind with Magnesium
4/15/2018 3:04:08 AM
I started taking magnesium and can tell a difference in my whole body. Great stuff.
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!