Menu

Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Using The Phone To Earn Big Paychecks! - Can You Do This?
4/12/2018 10:53:46 AM
Hello,

This is only available right now in the United States.

If you can do this, you can set yourself up to earn some really big paychecks. I will provide you with the phone numbers to call. You don't talk to anyone. You will call after hours and simply leave a short message on their answering machine like this.

Hello,

My name is Don Evans and I think this will be of interest to you because in your business you talk to a lot of people and you can earn some big cash rewards simply by introducing only 2 new people to the company I work with. That company is Share The Pride.

Please call this number and listen to our 24 hour 3 minute recorded introduction. That number is(915) 444-5923.

If you like what you hear on that recording, and I feel sure you will, you can visit the website. That is www dot share the pride dot com.

When you fill out the registration form, you will need to put my first and last name there where it calls for the referral ID number.

My name is Don Evans. (spell it) That's D O N E V A N S.

Have a good one and thank you for listening to this message.

This is the website you will be directing them to.

You will need to get signed up before you can start calling. When you sign up, you will need to put my first and last name there where it calls for an ID number. As soon as you have MAILED your application in to the company, (Don't wait to hear from them. That will take a week or more right now because we are only sending a welcome package to new members by mail), However, you can get started right now.

As soon as you put your order in the mail, send me a message here and I will send you a list of at least 100 people you can start calling right away.

NOTE: I have tested this myself, so I know it works. However, you can feel free to modify it to some extent to suit your own personality.

Don Evans
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!