Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Home Business Success Story Of 2018
4/5/2018 10:33:26 AM
The Home Business Success Story Of 2018

NOTE: 24 hour 3 minute recorded introduction to the company now included below.

Hello,

I hate to say this, but there are people out there who will say and do whatever it takes to get your money in their pocket. So, yes, there is a long history of failure in the industry. Lots of people have been scammed along the way. The sad fact of the matter is that most MLM compensation plans in the past have been designed so that the Big Hitters (i.e. professional sales people) can make money and the company can make money, but the average person like you and I always go away empty handed.

But, Do You Know What?

That has changed a lot during this last few years. There are lots of new companies coming into the industry now with some really good products and some good compensation plans too. Some of those will work and go on to be a huge success. However, some of those will not make it for a number of reasons. The products are too high. Poor customer service. The owners lack the knowledge of how to manage a successful Network Marketing company. And what has always been the #1 biggest problem in the industry, recruiting new members. Now I am going to tell about a new company that I think is going to be one of those big time success stories and why I believe that.

Introduction To Share The Pride (STP)

The parent company, Smarts Printing is located in El Paso Texas and has been supporting the Network Marketing industry for more than 25 years. Printing sales letters, postcards, booklets, envelopes, whatever anyone needed to promote their business. Along the way they developed a big mailing list of people who were interested in Network Marketing opportunities and started selling mailing lists.

I know the owner Rob Martz well. I have worked with him on several projects over the years and he and I talked a lot about compensation plans and products for what we thought would be a big time success in Network Marketing.

About 10 days ago another guy I have worked with in the past, Scott Beals sent me some information about STP that he had been working on with Rob and that is was scheduled to launch on the 1st of May.

The Product & Compensation Plan.

The first and only product right now (we have more planned for the near future) is a T-Shirt that sells for $39.95, That might sound a little high to you. That's what I thought too when I first looked this. Then, I took a look at what they are doing for non-profits helping kids and thought it sounded a little bit better.

When I looked at the pay plan and realized that with the 2x12 matrix they were paying out $1.50 for each T-Shirt order through 12 pay levels, it really caught my attention!

When you order a T-Shirt, you are all set up with your 1st of what can become many Reward Centers in the weeks, months and years to come, each one with a potential payout of $12,000!

Your T-Shirt order will generate your Rewards Center. There are no ongoing reordering requirements. However, every reorder will generate a new Rewards Center for you.

That 1st order will qualify you to receive cash rewards through 8 pay levels. However, to qualify for levels 9 & 10, you will have to refer 1 new member. And to qualify for levels 11 & 12 you have to refer 1 more new member. That is a total of just 2 people and you are qualified for all 12 pay levels. That is absolutely awesome!

Please call this number and take 3 minutes to listen to our 24 hour introduction to the company. (915) 444-5923

If you like what your here, I invite you to visit the website.

Be sure to click on the REWARDS button to see how powerful this really is. Then, print out the order form (big purple button), fill it out and mail it in. When you fill it out, just put my first and last name where it asks for the referral ID#

All the best!

Don Evans

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!