Menu

Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Get Signed Up Now For Big Early Bird Rewards!
4/2/2018 12:21:27 PM
Hello,

I grew up in northern California close to Sutter's Fort, the tent city which was the gold mining center of the world during the great gold rush of 1849. Prospectors were rushing in from all over the world hoping to hit that rich vein of gold and stake their claim. A lot of other people thought about heading west, but did not because the timing was just not right for them.

The Early Bird Does Get The Worm!

Some people did get very rich in that gold rush! But, most of them after a lot of hard work and sacrifice had to give up on that dream and many of them ended up working for those few who got there first and staked their claim. That's the way it is in Network Marketing too. Those few who get in early are the ones who make the most money.

Share The Pride is in Pre-launch mode this month. Scheduled to launch on the 1st of May. 2018. When we launch, people can sign up from the website. Between now and then, you can only sign up by mail. If you do that now, you will be in a real good position when we launch!

This is a 2x12 forced matrix and you are not likely to ever again have this good a chance for spillover profits! This is our 24 hour Information Line.
915-444-5923. This is the website:

Be sure to click on the REWARDS button to see how powerful this really is. Then, print out the order form (big purple button), fill it out and mail it in. When you fill it out, just put my first and last name where it asks for the referral ID#

All the best!

Don Evans

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!