Menu

Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
AdlandPro Not Working For You? - This Will & It's Easy!
3/30/2018 6:24:55 AM
Hello,

You will not be seeing much of me from this point on. I have one of the best financial opportunities in the USA and I am a pretty good writer too. I have written and posted several business announcements about the awesome financial opportunity that is available with Share The Pride (STP) and have gotten absolutely no response. Which does not really surprise me. Most people come here to promote their business, not to look for a new one.

I have come up with what a real good solution to that problem and it will work for you too. Stay with me for a minute and I will tell you what that is.

First, I have decided that it is probably better to go after people who are not currently involved with any Network Marketing company. With that in mind, I am having some business cards made up now and expect to get them back from the printer this afternoon. I had 500 cards printed for only $48. When I say business card, I am talking about a drop card, meaning something I can just drop off here and there around town on cars.

I will probably keep this business announcements running all the time (for the next couple of weeks at least) and I will stop by to see if I have any messages. Other than that, I will be out and about around town dropping off some of those drop cards.

This might not work for you with the opportunity you are currently promoting. You will have to think about that. I feel sure that it will work for STP because the drop card will show them that we are helping Children's charities and the website does such a good job of explaining how that works.

It will also introduce them to our 2x12 forced matrix compensation plan. For only $39.95 you are in business and qualified to earn commissions on 8 pay levels. To qualify for levels 9 & 10, you will have to refer 1 new member. And to qualify for levels 11 & 12 you have to refer 1 more new member. That is a total of just 2 people and you are qualified for all 12 pay levels. That is absolutely awesome!

So, the business card is one thing you will have to work with. Although you will have to have some printed before you can get started and that will take a few days.

I have also developed two direct mail flyers that you can send through the mail or simply hand out to people you come in contact with. One of them you can start using as soon as you mail your order in to STP.

Now, listen to this:

One of those two flyers is designed for a very special group of people who are not currently involved in Network Marketing and are what I consider to be prime prospects because they come in contact with a certain segment of the public on a daily basis and can simply invite those people to visit our website. That flyer is designed to be mailed to those people. I won't tell you exactly what that group is right now, because it would also work for other people here who are promoting some other Network Marketing opportunity and I want to use this list only for my growing downline in STP. The list to mail to is free. It won;'t cost anything.

The link for our website is below. I encourage you to take a good look around. Be sure to click on the REWARDS button. That is where it talks about the money.

You can have your cards printed as soon as you send your registration in to the company. They will send you a start up package through the mail, but you don't have to wait for that. Your 1st and last name will serve as your ID# so you can get started right away.

SHARE THE PRIDE

We Support Charities For Children

And Welcome Your Support. You Can

Earn Some Big Cash Rewards Simply By

Recommending Our Website To Others.

https://sharethepride.com

Don Evans - Email: hbndon@juno.com

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!