Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Health and Wellness Forum
3/28/2018 6:46:35 PM
I'm very interested in reading and researching different topics on health and wellness and hope to post things in this thread that others will find beneficial and also be interested in.
I joined a company a while back because of their products and I will be highlighting some of those.
If anyone else has health related topics or you would like to introduce us to one you like please feel free to do so.

+1
RE: Health and Wellness Forum
3/28/2018 6:48:16 PM
We are bombarded constantly with Electro Magnetic Radiation from all sorts of electronic devices, especially cell phones.
If interested you can contact me for more info.

+2
3/28/2018 7:10:21 PM

CoQ10 can provide positive impacts to cardiovascular health. Because the heart is an energy-hungry muscle, insufficient energy may cause the heart to not function properly.

For years, researchers and a few physicians have reported a strong correlation between coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) deficiency in heart cells and heart failure, as well cardiovascular benefits associated with supplementation of CoQ10. Many cardiologists and other conventionally trained physicians, though, have refused to acknowledge CoQ10’s role in the etiology and treatment of congestive heart failure (CHF), citing the absence of published longitudinal, observational studies relating CoQ10 levels to the outcome of CHF. However, in November 2008, New Zealand researchers published results of an on-point study in the American Journal of Cardiologythat could be just what the CoQ10 skeptics need to validate its medicinal use for CHF.

Through this study, the researchers concluded that CoQ10 is an independent predictor of mortality in patients with CHF, which means that regardless of other factors such as statin use, adequate CoQ10 supplementation can positively impact survival rates for CHF patients. For a median period of 2.7 years, the doctors monitored 236 patients with severe CHF symptoms (when admitted). Through measurements of plasma total CoQ10, the doctors demonstrated a positive relationship between higher CoQ10 levels and CHF survival rates. The researchers acknowledged CoQ10’s long-term contribution to heart function, regardless of the initial severity of CHF.

For more information, see the published study results.

SOURCE

+2
3/28/2018 11:36:44 PM
What is Colostrum?
Audio Presentation

Call
(515) 604 9894

Access code 679806#

For the Business and product info
Use reference number 4#

For the Product only
Use reference number 2#

If this interest you, email me at simmallard@yahoo.com

Many Blessings!
Steven Allard
+1
3/29/2018 1:42:51 AM
Quote:
We are bombarded constantly with Electro Magnetic Radiation from all sorts of electronic devices, especially cell phones.
If interested you can contact me for more info.

I unplug by camping out ... just me, myself and Nature

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!