Menu

Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Help Request - Please Help Me Count This Money!
3/27/2018 1:11:04 PM
Hello,

I'm having a hard time trying to find a problem with Share The Pride (STP) and you might be able to help me. It almost looks to good to be true. One guy did say that he thought the T-Shirts are much too high. That's what I thought too when I first looked this. Then, I took a look at what they are doing for non-profits helping kids and thought it sounded a little bit better.

When I looked at the pay plan and realized that 2x12 matrix and they were paying out $1.50 for each T-Shirt order through 12 pay levels, it really caught my attention!

I don't see the cost of the T-Shirt problem. I see it as a big plus! Along with that T-Shirt, you are all set up and ready to go with your 1st, of what can become many Reward Centers in the weeks, months and years to come, each one with a potential payout of $12,000!

With that, I will invite you to visit the website.

https://sharethepride.com/

Be sure to click on the REWARDS button to see how powerful this really is. Then, print out the order form (big purple button), fill it out and mail it in. When you fill it out, just put my first and last name where it asks for the referral ID#

All the best!

Don Evans

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!