Menu

Promote
BPO Consulting and Outsourcing
3/22/2018 1:54:56 PM
We are an American owned and operated business process outsourcing company strategically located in the heart of the Clark Freeport Zone in the Philippines. Our goal is to help small and mid-sized companies leverage their business by offering the global resources that were previously only available to the Fortune 500.
We hire and train staff for our Call Center Outsourcing, In Bound - Out Bound Call Center, BPO Consulting, Accounting and Bookkeeping, IT Staff, Web Development, Web Design and SEO, Offshore Remote Staffing, Software Development, Data Processing, Sales Calls, Appointment setting, Answering Service. IT Programmers all available at Clark Outsourcing. We can save you hours of headaches and thousands each month with our Remote Staffing Solutions. Call us today!

Clark Outsourcing International
Unit 2B6 Philexcel Business Park,
Jack Nasser Drive, Clark Freeport,
Angeles, Pampanga, Philippines 2023
+1 910-795-2888
New Reply
+0
RE: BPO Consulting and Outsourcing
3/22/2018 2:06:14 PM
Very interesting mi amigo and your services will be needed by many including myself. I have a small roofing company that is now launching a new concept/service here in Houston, TX of ROOF RESTORATION & PREVENTIVE REPAIRS that I'm trying to bring to everyone here. See my website to see a 30 second video. My budget is very limited as I'm looking for an investor myself to help me finance my business since I can sell tons of roofs but because they are being paid mostly by insurance companies, I have to finance them until the homeowner receives their 2nd check. I wish you the best of luck with your new company and if there is something that you can help me with, I am interested in knowing. Thanks

Orlando
Affordable Texas Roofing
www.affordabletexasroofing.com
(832)446-8740 Cell.
New Reply
+0
RE: BPO Consulting and Outsourcing
3/23/2018 8:05:00 AM
We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (3 % +0. 5% + X% ) of face value, Issuance by HSBC Bank London , Barclays Bank London , Deutsche Bank, & AAA Rated Banks

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us

with the below information.

Mr.Bernard Ford.

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Thank you.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!