Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Are you kind to help me with this?
2/24/2006 10:30:58 AM
Hello My Adlandian Friends. Today I've sent someone at the head office (at my job)a mail and when I've got the reply there was something odd for me, as I know that SPAM is not a good thing :-D . This is it: Subject: RE: [SPAM] - not realy important - Sending mail server found on bl.spamcop.net Pls, tell me what shall I understand out of it? And one more thing, as soon as I'm asking for your help, than let do it propper LOL Can anybody tell me how to delete a thread in a Forum without deleting the entire Forum? Thank you so much, as I know you're always so kind.
+0
Nick Kitchen

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Are you kind to help me with this?
2/24/2006 11:06:10 AM
Hello Anamaria , i cant really help as i am not so knowledgable with this I would not worry to much about the spam thing , it just sounds as though they have hard spam filters , and that the mail server has been identified as a source of some spam . Sorry i cant help further I would give the person you are mailing a call and ask them to put your email address in their white list , that may help I hope you get better resolutions to your chalanges from our very helpfull freinds at Adland Wishing you well Speak soon Nick
Infinity Trade Group is a private programme that has combined the elements of private managed investment and networking . Creating the most powerful wealth building business on the planet. http://www.infinitytradegroup.com/members/nk2538/
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/24/2006 11:35:21 AM
Thank you Nick, maybe you're right. I've used another email address with them so far, and this was my first to let them know I've changed it.
+0
Lola Vanslette

47 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/24/2006 12:04:28 PM
Hello Ana Maria, To delete a thread, just go to FORUMS (on the left toolbar under Calendar, if you didn't know) and click into the Forum you want to delete a thread from. It has three options. The one you would want would be "delete post" under the thread you want to remove. Thats it. Your friend, Lola
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/24/2006 1:20:57 PM
Thank you Lola for your help. I saw the three options when accessing the forum but I thought there is a way to delete the entire thread at once, not deleting posts one by one. Or maybe there is something I didn't understant well of what you are talking about?! Than excuse me and have some patience with me, please. Thanks again for being so kind.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!