Menu

Promote
Rajesh Kotian

141 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
#1KTEAM - PAYS 1 month free membership Upgrade in TW and promotes for You
2/9/2018 9:35:03 AM
1kteam_image.gif

Growing...428 and 429. How does this happen? People show TrafficWave to others and if they like it they join thru an affiliate link. The person in this example who showed TW to the prospect ends up getting a commission from TW when the prospect decides to become a paid member. This is affiliate marketing 101. It's VERY likely that someone posted an ad and the prospect responded to the ad by opting into an html form connected to a TW campaign. It's VERY likely the campaign had well written follow-up messages with a call to action. Somewhere in this process the prospect decided to take action. MOST of the time this happens with very little conversation. OCCASIONALLY the prospect may email you a question or two. It's very basic stuff done over and over and over. Right now my group is nearly 430 members, but there was a day only months ago where my group was ZERO. Then it was ONE. All I do is post ads on safelists and answer a question here or there. That's it. I do it every day and I teach others to do the same. This works....BUT....it's only one strategy. There are MANY places to place ads and many techniques. I just do what works best for me. I like my method because I feel ANYONE can do it.
Interested in Working for your #FinancialSecurity with our TEAMBUILD .
Interested PM me.
Read here - Make Money 7-rings-easy-way.jpg
Rajesh
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!