Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Right Now I am not PLEASED with #CTFO referral page
1/9/2018 11:20:49 PM
Jan (aka) Jaz Green: 1 minute ago

I have extra work to do for an affiliate page that worked fine, until today I was going to delete my affiliation; however, all my referral links work from back office ... from my blog & new site posts ... the following error report show "This site is not secure

This might mean that someone’s trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immediately." ... fortunately I can EDIT my sites .... then I have to DELETED #retweet
+0
RE: Right Now I am not PLEASED with #CTFO referral page
1/9/2018 11:24:55 PM
Quote:
Jan (aka) Jaz Green: 1 minute ago

I have extra work to do for an affiliate page that worked fine, until today I was going to delete my affiliation; however, all my referral links work from back office ... from my blog & new site posts ... the following error report show "This site is not secure

This might mean that someone’s trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immediately." ... fortunately I can EDIT my sites .... then I have to DELETED #retweet

I failed to research CTFO, prior to signing up ...

This might be some sort of temporary glitch ... however, I am wasting NO TIME stripping my efforts to continue promotions

+0
RE: Right Now I am not PLEASED with #CTFO referral page
1/10/2018 4:28:50 PM
Chew The Fat Off Review – Legit Business or Scam?

“Chew The Fat Off”….

There has been some buzz about this company because it didn’t launch too long ago…

Maybe you were approached by someone or it’s possible someone sent you a link through Facebook or other Social media…

Now you are here because you want to know if this company is actually legit right?

Awesome! You came to the right place because I am going to put some rumors to rest by walking you through the company, the products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…

Let’s jump in this shall we?

Read more

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!