Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The next mult-million dollar business #HEMP claim your opportunity!
12/14/2017 7:48:35 PM
"Hemp Cannabis Product Sales Projected To Hit $1 Billion In 3 Years."

Join The Hottest Wellness Trend & Next Billion Dollar Industry

Be Part Of The CBD Hemp Oil New Product Line Pre-Launch

Your Free Invitation
+1
*´¯`*•.¸ .. .. ¸.•*´¯`*• Chew Off #fat •*´¯`*•.¸ ..
12/17/2017 1:32:00 PM
Chew0ff Chewables for Weight Loss
Testimony
"Anyone who has known me will testify that me talking about weight loss sounds strange. I had always been on the skinny side. I had a 28" waist through high school and 32"-34" throughout my adult life. Then I hit my 40's and things started to change. The results of my bio-metrics screening for my medical insurance at work proved to be my wake up call. I failed my BMI (Body Mass Index). I was in the unhealthy category and slightly under obesity. I was told that the rest of my numbers (cholesterol, blood sugar, etc.) would start failing as well.In researching diet programs, the name Chew The Fat Off caught my attention. I joined the CTFO family at 205 pounds with a 47" stomach. My energy level increased instantly and within a few days I could actually feel myself getting healthier. Eight short weeks later I was at 185 pounds with a 40" stomach. I lost 20 lbs. and 7" in 8 weeks! My current job requires me to be on my feet and walking for nearly eight hours every night. Before CTFO, by the end of the shift my hips, knees and joints were hurting and I was questioning how long I could keep doing that to myself. Today, thanks to CTFO, I don't have the pain I had and I use the stairs more than the elevators. I cannot say enough about CTFO. People are asking me what I am doing, which is awesome because I cannot stop talking about CTFO. Thank you CTFO for giving me my life back. I had forgotten what healthy felt like."
-Steve H.

+0
RE: *´¯`*•.¸ .. .. ¸.•*´¯`*• Chew Off #fat •*´¯`*•.¸ ..
1/13/2018 4:31:58 PM
CTFO's acronym has two meanings

"Chew The Fat Off" and "Changing The Future Outcome"

My affiliate page that worked fine, recently landed on error page ... I was not pleased and stopped promoting ...

... after protest tweet, it was revived

... am still removing from my newest published site
... will keep on blog post

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!