Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Stormpay Petition
2/22/2006 7:49:03 AM
Hello My Friends! This is another IMPORTANT mail that in my oppinion you should see! So here it is: **************************************************** - messages to/from Marcel Mosca From Marcel Mosca: Stormpay Petition Date:2/21/2006 Hello Ana Maria ARE YOU A VICTIM TOO? If you, like many others, have had any problems at all with StormPay freezing your account, doing unauthorized chargebacks at your bank, or not refunding money owed you, etc. Please join us in signing this petition that will be submitted to both the government and the media. Many have lost thousands of dollars due to this unscrupulous company, so we are joining together to speak out in hopes of getting some justice in the matter. Our main objective with this petition is to let the TRUTH be known so that a proper and extensive investigation will be made. Many are unaware of the 'real story' regarding StormPay and 12DailyPro, because apparently there has been lots of rumors circulating, and possibly even some media coverups in favor of StormPay. However, what's really interesting is that from all the individual stories shared concerning both companies, StormPay appears to have clearly emerged as the ONLY offending party! Again and again, people have expressed no wrong doing on 12Daily Pro's part. That being the case, if you too have been negatively effected in any way at all by StormPay, PLEASE don't be silent, and just let them 'get away' with STEALING your money. Add your name to the petition today, and join us in getting the REAL truth out to the proper authorities so justice can be done in this very sad, and uncalled for situation that has hurt so many! We need as many signatures as we can get for this petition to be effective, so I hope you'll take a stand with us in letting everyone know who the REAL guilty party is, thanks so much for helping! Here's the link for you... http://www.petitiononline.com/20061031/petition.html best regards MARCEL MOSCA VoIP / Video - Skype: marcello8140 ******************************************************* This is it! Hope it was of help for you. I've lost only a few $$, but many of you have much more!
+0
Nick Kitchen

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Stormpay Petition
2/22/2006 8:26:13 AM
Hello Ana Maria , thanks for the invite to your forum . This stormpay thing has caused a lot of people a lot of problems , i have lost a few hundred dollars personally through having some fun with 12 daily pro . I have some friends that have lost many thousands of dollars from their accounts and it is reported from a friend that one guy lost close to one million dollars. I am hearing from a contact that stormpay has syphoned the money offshore and have more or less done a runner. I will see if i can get more hard info on that from my contact Take care Cheers Nick What is the buzz with the top marketers on the internet See for your self http://www.bizbuzz.ws/?ID=billy http://thecountryclub.us/billy
Infinity Trade Group is a private programme that has combined the elements of private managed investment and networking . Creating the most powerful wealth building business on the planet. http://www.infinitytradegroup.com/members/nk2538/
+0
2/22/2006 11:34:42 AM
Hello Ana, Thank you for your link. I signed. Ranco
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2006 1:28:21 PM
Thank you for the Forum Ana, There are many people out there that should be just signing away on this. It would really show just how many people have had money taken from them because of this mess. Your Friend,
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2006 1:41:36 PM
Hello my Friends. According to your replies I did well posting this here for you. I'm glad if I could be of some help.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!