Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sheldon Bridewell

374 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
AFFILIATES UNITED!
11/23/2017 3:39:46 AM
I am writing this topic mainly because I post a lot of affiliate ads on this site. I am an affiliate with AdLandPro and often share affiliate links on Facebook Groups that are looking for specific things. If people are looking for free stuff, I go to the misc. side of AdLandPro and share that part of the site. This allows ads to get exposed to potential customers.

Granted, I usually manage to only get about 10-20 clicks to the link... but that is better than none if I didn't contribute. I am only making this a suggestion for anyone that works in affiliate marketing or who simply likes to help this site grow with more traffic.

Also, if anyone has ideas on how to build even more traffic. Please by all means, leave suggestions on this forum.

Thank you!
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: AFFILIATES UNITED!
11/23/2017 7:06:52 AM
Not sure if this fits into the "Affiliates" category but to answer the question, "What Do You Do?" I've come across other online opportunities that have the potential to expand your reach for new accounts and income potential, ie. NORWEX. What I like about it is the non-chemical aspect to cleaning technology.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!