Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Adlandpro Happy Place
2/21/2006 7:45:44 PM
8-) Hello, my big Adlandpro family! :-D I've been reorganizing my forums and have moved this thread here. While this means that a few of my good friends have had their post dropped (I apologize), I felt it was REALLY important to keep the the info about this GREAT site up. John Sanchez and Craftie Linda have created a WONDERFUL blog called Adlandpro's Happy Place, http://alphp.blogspot.com/ Make sure to tell all your friends about Adlandpro's Happy Place and let's keep it going. You will also find links to all the other great blogs they have created including: Adlandpro's Welcome Wagon - see who YOU haven't invited yet! Adlandpro's Birthday Blog - wish everyone a great day! John and Kathy's Link Deposit Blog These blogs are a labor of love and should not be forgotten! I know that John, Kathy, Linda, Lee Lu, Ana Maria and others who have put so much into these blogs and the community would love some input and help. Let's honor their work by visiting these great sites and getting involved. You'll be blessed! God bless, Dave
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Adlandpro Happy Place
2/21/2006 11:55:00 PM
Hi Dave, Thank you for the information. I will bookmark this forum so I have all the links in one place. Kind regards Amanda Martin-Shaver
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/22/2006 1:30:37 AM
Thanks Dave, I think I am in need of some time management skills so I have decided, for now, that if it doesn't come from Adland - it doesn't get read. One of these days I will be able to look back and see what an idiot I was and not be thinking what an idiot I am. Younger brains seem to understand what is relevant nowadays and are very selective in what they look at - me, I try to read everything that comes my way. There is just too much of it! Regards Arthur
+0
Beef Sloan

382 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/16/2007 9:58:48 AM
Hello Everyone,
Allow me to introduce myself, I am Beef and have been marketing on the internet for sometime now.  I also love to help others be successful with their online marketing efforts.  I am part of a group of people that also love to help others become successful.  You can find us at Community Marketing University (CMU7), it is free to join and all the training is free.  You will also find some important tools you need to be Successful on the internet also free.

If I am not on your friends list please add me.  Thank You!!

Always to your Success,
Beef

Author: Life vs Death
Beef's FB page
Clicking the Above link will take you to Life vs Death Page on Face
Book Order: LIFE vs DEATH

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!