Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thank You For This Forum
10/5/2017 10:21:31 PM
If they are not yet a member of TEsurfAcademy I will ask then to click on this link to join Many sites are there It like a downliner builder for many TE Sites. I am 22nd in the top 100 active members there, just a couple of spots behind you...better not take a nap or I will pass you up! (rofl) To build our downline I will also invite some of my friends in safelists to come to this forum and join us in working as a team to improve all of our results in the things we most want to accomplish. Cheryl Fitzjohn
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Thank You For This Forum
10/6/2017 1:53:15 AM
Thank you for posting this Cheryl:

Quote:
If they are not yet a member of TEsurfAcademy I will ask then to click on this link to join Many sites are there It like a downliner builder for many TE Sites. I am 22nd in the top 100 active members there, just a couple of spots behind you...better not take a nap or I will pass you up! (rofl) To build our downline I will also invite some of my friends in safelists to come to this forum and join us in working as a team to improve all of our results in the things we most want to accomplish. Cheryl Fitzjohn

We paid it forward by sending it to our friends in Commando Mailer. That is a new mailer but rapidly becoming one of our favorites. More about that in a minute but first, here is a copy of the message we sent:
=========================================
Hi #FIRSTNAME#,

Join us in the TEsurfAcademy Member Forum in Adlandpro like Cheryl did, as we work together to improve all that we do online starting with the Academy. If you are not a member of the Academy yet, you will find a link to join in the forum you go to for credits.

Click on the TE Surf Academy above Cheryl's post. That will take you to the forum description and index page where you can explore other post and see how you can join the forum and add your graphics and affiliate links.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Ken Wolff
Forum Administrator
FB & Skype ID:
ken.wolff1
========================================
Now here is one of the copy and paste promo emails that explains why we like Commando Mailer.

It's Your Marketing, But It's Our Mission!

I know your time is valuable and you're always on the look out for new places to promote.

Commando Mailer
is here and your marketing is THEIR mission!

Put more eager eyeballs on your ads, and build your list fast with this highly responsive mailer.

You get all sorts of extras and awesome benefits to help you get more out of your efforts.

Take the plunge and enlist your marketing with Commando Mailer today!

Click HERE
to join Commando Mailer

To Your Success,

Ken Wolff

P.S. Be sure to pay close attention to that OTO when you join...You can grab yourself a LIFETIME of benefits for one incredibly LOW price!
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!