Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Greedy #JazLive
9/28/2017 1:42:44 PM
All the seven deadly sins are man's true nature. To be greedy. To be hateful. To have lust. Of course, you have to control them, but if you're made to feel guilty for being human, then you're going to be trapped in a never-ending sin-and-repent cycle that you can't escape from. Marilyn Manson

+0
RE: Greedy #JazLive
9/28/2017 1:43:50 PM
People have evolved into something selfish, greedy and intolerant. People are unaccepting, because of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation... I've seen it in punk clubs, and I've seen it in the world. Gerard Way
+0
9/28/2017 1:44:53 PM
Every child is a greedy child, I think. I mean, it's healthy to be a greedy child. Michael Leunig
+0
9/28/2017 1:45:56 PM
I've always been a bit of a decorator. I think if I wasn't a singer I'd probably be in stage setting or interior design or something. I like clutter and I'm quite visually greedy. I can't have things to be plain; I have to have things looking interesting... maybe I'm just a frustrated interior designer stuck in a singing career. Florence Welch
+0
9/28/2017 1:47:15 PM
Italians know about human nature - they understand human nature perhaps better than anyone else does. They know that people are weak and greedy and lazy and dishonest and they just try to make the best of it; to work around it.
Donna Leon
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!