Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Chapter 8 Decision Announcement and Posting Thread
9/19/2017 7:38:17 AM
Hello and Welcome to Chapter 8 Decision

Being able to make a decision quckly and change it slowly if at all is important to your success. Here we will discuss why this is important to you. remember you are now working for yourself and learning to make your own decisions is imperative. There is no boss thinking for you and our goal here is to help you learn "how" to think and not what to think. How we think is an accumulaton of external and internal negative influences that we have to resist if we are to make the right decision.

Feed the positive and starve the negative, that's what success is all about
It's important that you do not listen to internal and external negative voices that try to tell you, you cannot achieve the goal, you will never live your dreams. But rather listen to the positive voices which tell you, you can. Infinate intellegence gives us plans, hunches and inspirtion because it is telling you waht to do and will help giude you, but fear, anger or any of the other negative emotions can derail your plans Friend you have a split second from the time you get that idea, dream or plan to decide if you are going to do it. Don't overthink things, because it opens a door for fear and doubt to creep in. Make the decsion right away and shut the door on fear and doubt and you will start tose that success has always been inside you from the time you were born. Now it's time or you to begin todiscover what was placed inside you from the beginning.

Please share with others.

I Belive In You
Michael Dennis
Happy and Humble
"You do not need to change a thing, 'YOU' are perfect just the way you are. Your Lack Of Success Is Not You Fault" Michael Dlouhy
+0
RE: Chapter 8 Decision Announcement and Posting Thread
9/19/2017 8:39:43 AM
Chapter "ACCURATE analysis of over 25,000 men and women who had experienced failure, disclosed the fact that LACK OF DECISION was near the head of the list of the 30 major causes of FAILURE. This is no mere statement of a theory—it is a fact. PROCRASTINATION, the opposite of DECISION, is a common enemy which practically every man must conquer.
You will have an opportunity to test your capacity to reach quick and definite DECISIONS when you finish reading this book, and are ready to begin putting into ACTION the principles which it describes.
Analysis of several hundred people who had accumulated fortunes well beyond the million dollar mark, disclosed the fact that every one of them had the habit of REACHING DECISIONS PROMPTLY, and of changing these decisions SLOWLY, if, and when they were changed. People who fail to accumulate money, without exception, have the habit of reaching decisions, IF AT ALL, very slowly, and of changing these decisions quickly and often."

Napoleon Hill states that he has accurately analyzed 25,000 men and women who at one time or another have experienced failure. These all had one thing in common, procrastination. Procrastination the most common cause of that failure.

It is important that as a business owner, you learn to make decisions quickly and act on them immediately. there are many fears we all face, but we have to master and control the fear and not allow it to master us.

To make the point Hill spoke to several hundred persons who had become millionaires and he found that they reached decisions very quickly and made a habit of not changing their plans quickly.

have ever had to make a decision and you hesitated? What was the result?

Procrastination has never ever accomplished anything. Remember the negative emotion that freezes you into immobility is like being water in an ice cube tray. The longer the water is in the freezer the molecules, the smallest part of the volume of the water begin to slow down and they become immobile after a while. This is what happens to us, the longer we procrastinate, the more frozen with fear we become until we completely stop working on our business.

Green personalities have 'Full House' when it comes to procrastination. As a Gree personality we to over analyze everything and lose out on so many opportunities to succeed because we need so much information and we tend to keep getting ready to get ready to get ready to make a decision and to act. The advantage of making decisions quickly and not change them quickly is that you start to see success. do you realize that most people quit just before success comes? Think of it this way.

A person has a date with what they think is the dream of their life and they don't show up when they expect them to and they walk away. the date shows up and they are not in a position to see them arrive. then the dream waits there and the date does not show, they move on. Success will not wait if you are not in the agreed upon place if you move your feet.

I was an "Opportunity Jumper". I made a decision to join an opportunity and if I did not see success right away, I'd jump at another opportunity. IT DID NOT WORK. In addition, In all honesty, I did not act on what I was taught and I did not think for myself but let my upline and negative thoughts and emotions control my thinking. You have to go through the difficulties which make and allow you to lead others who will come that way also.

How can you help others make it through the walls of limitation if you fail to make it through yourself? You have to come to the decision that you will forget the past experiences and live in the present. Leave the voices of negative thoughts and emotions of the past in the past our future is not yet established and not established by the past that has held you back, but craft the present to have the future you desire the most.

If we want to overcome procrastination we have to learn how to use the chapters of this book, make a decision and persist in the development of your own Auto-Suggestion or self-talk and the use of putting together affirmation using the six steps in chapter 2 and the following chapters in Think and Grow Rich.

I leave you with this quote
All the best to and for you, in your business and in your life.
"Do not speak your past, if it is not what you want for your future, but SPEAK YOUR TOMORROW TODAY! ~ Michael Dennis

Humble and Happy
Michael Dennis

"You do not need to change a thing, 'YOU' are perfect just the way you are. Your Lack Of Success Is Not You Fault" Michael Dlouhy
+0
RE: Chapter 8 Decision Announcement and Posting Thread
9/21/2017 12:58:07 AM
Decision. what is a decision anyway?

a determination arrived at after consideration

Hill Writes: "The majority of people who fail to accumulate money sufficient for their needs, are, generally, easily influenced by the “opinions” of others. They permit the newspapers and the “gossiping” neighbors to do their “thinking” for them. “Opinions are the cheapest commodities on earth. Everyone has a flock of opinions ready to be wished upon anyone who will accept them. If you are influenced by “opinions” when you reach DECISIONS, you will not succeed in any undertaking, much less in that of transmuting YOUR OWN DESIRE into money."

My Mentor once taught me that what other people think about you is none of your business. What you think of your self matters. Peoples opinion of you is based on their life choices and decisions and often has not basis in your reality. if they think negtively of you, that;s really their problem and not your so don't let their opinion of you guide your life.

Here is a decision you might consider I will not let people's idea of who I am cause me to accept that as my reality. or I AM WHO 'I' Think I AM. It is so important that we never let what others think cause us to stop pushing forward to live our dreams

Hill Says, "If you are influenced by the opinions of others, you will have no DESIRE of your own. Keep your own counsel, when you begin to put into practice the principles described here, by reaching your own decisions and following them. Take no one into your confidence, EXCEPT the members of your “Master Mind” group, and be very sure in your selection of this group, that you choose ONLY those who will be in COMPLETE SYMPATHY AND HARMONY WITH YOUR PURPOSE."
If they are not supportive of your desire to build a better life or when you have a plan to improve you financial standing DON"T LET THEM BE YOUR COUNCILOR! Give no wieght to their words in your life. If they are not make a whole lot of money than you and not living a better life then you, if you accept thier concil, you will go as far as they have. If they are not living where you want your life to be please feel free to ignore them.

"Close friends and relatives, while not meaning to do so, often handicap one through “opinions” and sometimes through ridicule, which is meant to be humorous. Thousands of men and women carry inferiority complexes with them all through life, because some well-meaning, but ignorant person destroyed their confidence through “opinions” or ridicule.
You have a brain and mind of your own. USE IT, and reach your own decisions. If you need facts or information from other people, to enable you to reach decisions, as you probably will in many instances; acquire these facts or secure the information you need quietly, without disclosing your purpose".
Of all the people you need to be careful of taking advice from is family and friends, they mean well, but they come from negativity and if you desire to succeed, you don't need theior advice. one of the best things you can do is to keep your own council and seek out the information you need quietly and do not tell everyone what you are doing. Through the masterMinf Group I have learned to not reveal what I am doing so they cannot inject their thoughts into what I am or am desiring to do.

I hope this helps someone do better in life

Happy and Humble

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!