Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

2930 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Nuke Your Microwave Oven!
9/18/2017 7:35:30 PM

by Tony Isaacs
author of
Cancer’s Natural Enemy

(The Best Years in Life) Toss the microwave ovens - the sooner the better! I would imagine that most of us have seen warnings about using microwave ovens for some time. The first ones I recall were way back in the radical seventies, when I learned that our standards for allowable microwaves were 100's of times less stringent than the world leading authorities in microwaves - the Soviet Union (the same folks that constantly bombarded our embassy in Moscow with microwaves). I also read reports that the incidence of cataracts among microwave users was alarmingly high - especially those that stood close to the microwave while it was in operation. And what made the cataracts really stand out was that they were "anterior cataracts" which formed further within the eye than normal cataracts which formed near the lens surface. Hard to miss the connection with microwave ovens, which cook food from the inside out. Read More.

Check out our newly updated and growing catalog!

The TBYIL Supplement & Health Catalog

The very best hand-picked natural supplements, health products, and companies.

Nerium AD, breakthrough in skin care http://www.nerium.com/default.aspx?ID=luellamay The Best Years in Life, a website for those who want to live healthy and happy lives http://www.tbyil.com
+2
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Nuke Your Microwave Oven!
9/18/2017 10:34:36 PM
Luella,

So good to see this. I got rid of my microwave 12 years ago. My Chiropractor advised it. I got me a small convection oven. Yes it takes a little longer, but I use it everyday.

I read years ago that Russia banded microwave oven. Sure lets you know how much they think of their people.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
9/19/2017 8:58:51 PM
Quote:

by Tony Isaacs
author of
Cancer’s Natural Enemy

(The Best Years in Life) Toss the microwave ovens - the sooner the better! I would imagine that most of us have seen warnings about using microwave ovens for some time. The first ones I recall were way back in the radical seventies, when I learned that our standards for allowable microwaves were 100's of times less stringent than the world leading authorities in microwaves - the Soviet Union (the same folks that constantly bombarded our embassy in Moscow with microwaves). I also read reports that the incidence of cataracts among microwave users was alarmingly high - especially those that stood close to the microwave while it was in operation. And what made the cataracts really stand out was that they were "anterior cataracts" which formed further within the eye than normal cataracts which formed near the lens surface. Hard to miss the connection with microwave ovens, which cook food from the inside out. Read More.

Check out our newly updated and growing catalog!

The TBYIL Supplement & Health Catalog

The very best hand-picked natural supplements, health products, and companies.

Common Sense should prevail when using microwave ... simply do not watch ... that's what the timer is for ...

... also, I do not trust using plastic in microwave, I use ONLY one of the following:

* paper plates
* corning ware
* stoneware

+0
Luella May

2930 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
9/20/2017 4:09:06 PM
That should be a clue to people, Myrna, as to why microwaves are so dangerous. The United States should ban them too.

Hugs,
Luella
xo
Nerium AD, breakthrough in skin care http://www.nerium.com/default.aspx?ID=luellamay The Best Years in Life, a website for those who want to live healthy and happy lives http://www.tbyil.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!