Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Real Reason Hillary Can’t Just Shut The EFF Up And Go Away
9/17/2017 12:36:17 AM
Go to the profile of Caitlin Johnstone

The Real Reason Hillary Can’t Just Shut The **** Up And Go Away

I think I’ve finally got it figured out now.

As we all know, nobody actually wants Hillary Clinton to keep talking. Nobody, if they’re really honest with themselves, wants her to keep coming back, smearing Bernie Sanders, ****ting on progressives, and blaming every living vertebrate not named Hillary Rodham Clinton for her loss in the 2016 election. Even her most ardent supporters are secretly wishing she’d just shut the **** up and go away at this point so they could stop cleaning up after her and working overtime to spin her bull**** into something vaguely positive.

So why doesn’t she? Why does she keep coming back in, doing interviews, attacking the left, embarrassing her supporters and relitigating a primary election she’d do well to let the world forget? I think I know why.I’ve seen some theories as folks try to answer this burning question for themselves (she’s gearing up for a 2020 run, she’s trying to sell books, she’s bat **** psycho, etc.), but none of those have really added up for me. I think Hillary keeps coming back because she needs to.

Hillary needs to keep coming back trying to convince everyone that President Trump isn’t her fault because her media goons convinced her supporters that President Trump would cause the end of the world. The fearmongering targeted at the left was relentless and brutal in the leadup to the November 8 election, and as a Jill Stein supporter I was told on a daily basis that I was helping to inflict armageddon upon America. I was told that if Trump won, Muslims would be rounded up and thrown into internment camps, marauding bands of brownshirts would be patrolling the streets slaughtering minorities with impunity, 11 million immigrants would be mass-deported, and Trump’s insanity would get us into a nuclear war.

People didn’t get these ideas in their heads out of nowhere, they got them because every time Trump said something asinine the entire mass media machine would ring frantic alarm bells about it for days and extrapolate every single thing he said into its most horrifying possible interpretation and implications. Liberals are still to this day suffering from Trump derangement syndrome because they were told over and over again that hell on earth would be unleashed if Trump won, and then he won.

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/the-real-reason-hillary-cant-just-shut-the-****-up-and-go-away-4e481b3edf84

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+2
RE: The Real Reason Hillary Can’t Just Shut The EFF Up And Go Away
9/30/2017 7:16:21 PM
I am mainly trying to advertise some of my writing like these 2017 indie history books

https://www.amazon.com/Impulsive-People-Lead-Everyone-involved/dp/1545332983/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1502486225&sr=8-2&keywords=prestome

https://www.amazon.com/Impulsive-People-Lead-Everyone-Involved-ebook/dp/B073GBMCG4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502598014&sr=8-1&keywords=prestome

I would love some feedback and or reviews. Thanks for your time.I'm sure you will find the ideas Insightful.
Send me a message about any questions you might have about the text book. Even if you are only looking at the preview.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!