Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Man Calls Company That Hires Alt-Left Agitators… What He Recorded Was Stunning
8/21/2017 2:11:47 PM

Man Calls Company That Hires Alt-Left Agitators… What He Recorded Was Stunning

A man by the name of Bill Holk exposed a huge scandal on Wednesday evening.

On Craigslist, a company put out several ad in several cities requesting people take part in protests. So, he gave the number a ring.

What he found out is that not only are these far-left agitators and demonstrators being paid to protest “white nationalists” and President Donald Trump, there is an intricate system by which it all takes place.

And he confirms the whole operation is funded by none other than billionaire George Soros. Here’s what he said:

“Had to share from someone else. Yes, it was funded by Soros. There was an ad placed in Craigslist. Called them myself. They specifically wanted protesters to protest against the white nationalists. $25 an hour.

“I asked if I could work all day, they said I could work “24 hours straight” if I wanted to! They were willing to pay $25 an hour for 24 hours. They had transportation ready from every state within the USA, too!

“I asked how would they know if I was working at all?Here’s the Good part, they had a tracker on you, sort of like a credit card. You had to check in ever 5 hours with a lead! I asked if I could work again, I was told that they had work for the next 3.5 years! This is real and will only get worse!” Holk concluded.

SHARE on Facebook and Twitter if you agree that this is treason!

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+2
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
ANTIFA Plan Nationwide Riots On Nov. 4th To Forcibly Remove Trump
8/21/2017 3:05:03 PM

ANTIFA Plan Nationwide Riots On Nov. 4th To Forcibly Remove Trump

Domestic terrorist organization ANTIFA are planning a nationwide day of riots on November 4th, which they say will force President Trump out of office.

According to two ANTIFA-based websites, plans are being made to end the “Trump/Pence regime” via acts of violence and terrorism across the United States.

Don’t be caught flatfooted. Call your congressman, senator, sheriff, mayor’s office and ask them: “What are you going to do to ensure these domestic terrorists don’t get away with killing more Americans?”

Refusefascism.org reports:

This Nightmare Must End: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!

Who should attend this conference? Students and youth, the faith community, representatives of organizations and people who are unaffiliated, artists and professionals, long-time activists and folks who have never protested before – everyone who wants to see the nightmare of the Trump/Pence Regime end and is willing to act together to accomplish this. We will start organizing now for:NOVEMBER 4, 2017

Take To The Streets And Public Squares in cities and towns across the country continuing day after day and night after night—not stopping—until our DEMAND is met. http://yournewswire.com/antifa-riots-november-trump/

Jim Allen III

+2
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
The First Shots of the War Have Been Fired at Our Inherent Right to Free Speech
8/21/2017 3:24:38 PM

The First Shots of the War Have Been Fired at Our Inherent Right to Free Speech

Free speech is our inherent right but the leftists marching against our history, our culture and our heritage, want you to believe they have they right to limit your speech and if you don’t comply, they will use force. They have fired the first shots directly at the First Amendment.

We saw them at work on the Boston Commons Saturday when 40,000 leftists came marching in, pitched for battle, against, at most, 300 free speech advocates, with only 36 making it to the stage. The free speechers had to abandon their rally.

They weren’t Nazis or KKK, they were Americans, young and old, standing up for their right to speak.

We see their use of force in their battle for the soul of the south on the false premise southerners have no right to be proud of who they are.

We have Americans who can’t tell you when the Civil War was fought and they certainly can’t tell you why if they think slavery was the only reason. The left exploits the lack of knowledge of Americans about their own history to wage a new war against the south.

This is the second Civil War and it begins in the south.

The left plans to destroy the culture, heritage and pride of the south under the guise of eliminating all of their so-called hate. After that, they will head for the North and the West, to destroy the rest of the culture.

These are the cultural Totalitarians.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/we-have-heard-the-first-shots-of-the-war-at-our-inherent-right-to-free-speech/

Jim Allen III

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!