Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Payoneer #Master #Cash_Card
7/25/2017 8:48:48 PM
This is the system that pays SFI Affiliates!
~~♥♥♥ ~~♥♥♥ Jan (aka) Jaz Green ♥♥♥~~ ♥♥♥~~
Picture... is expecting 1st SFI commissions on Payoneer Cash Card in a couple ... weeks

Frequently Asked Questions
What is Payoneer?
Payoneer empowers global commerce by connecting businesses, professionals, countries and currencies with its innovative cross-border payments platform. In today’s borderless digital world, Payoneer enables millions of businesses and professionals from more than 200 countries to reach new audiences by facilitating seamless, cross-border payments. Additionally, thousands of leading corporations including Google, Airbnb, Elance-oDesk and Getty Images rely on Payoneer’s mass payout services.

With Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, businesses and professionals in both developed and emerging markets can now pay and get paid globally as easily as they do locally.
How do I receive funds to my Payoneer Account?
There are several ways for you to receive funds to your Payoneer Account:

• US and EU Payment Service: This service allows Payoneer account holders to receive commercial payments from US and EU companies via ACH (US) and SEPA (EU) transfers, in accordance with the service Terms and Conditions . To read more about this service, click here.
  • Payoneer Mass Payout Companies: Payoneer makes it easy to receive funds from more than 2,000 international companies. These companies have partnered with Payoneer in order to offer our payout solution as part of their service.
    To receive funds from one of these companies, simply sign in to your account on the company’s website or online platform and select Payoneer as your payout method. Use “Already Have an Account” to add your company payouts – the funds will be transferred to you quickly, securely, and at low-cost – directly to your Payoneer account! To read more about this service, click here.
How do I view my Payoneer Account balance?
  • Sign in to My Account. Your current account balance will be displayed at the top of the page, below the menu.
  • Call 1-888-802-4442/+44-203-519-1198 (UK) at any time to check your account balance and other important information.
How do I withdraw funds from my Payoneer Account?
You can easily withdraw funds to your local bank account, in your local currency. To read more about our Withdraw to Bank Account service, click here.
What are the costs and obligations associated with the Payoneer Account?
How do I check my transaction and payment history?
Are there any limits to receiving funds to the Payoneer Account?
How do I cancel my Payoneer Account?
What is the US / EU Payment Service?
Can the US / EU Payment Service be used to receive payments from any company?
What is a US Payment Request?
How can I receive a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® card?
To view a list of official FAQs for Indian residents, click here.
is anticipating 1st
+0
John Priestley

481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Payoneer #Master #Cash_Card
7/26/2017 7:41:11 AM
Thank you for that. Very informative. I know who to ask if I have any questions...

John.
Onward and upward,
John Priestley
-------------------------------
This is what I use to help build my downline for free...
http://www.listsurfing.com/?rid=4285
and you might like to check this out, while you are about it...
https://clubshop.com/index.aspx?data=UbB2XEz8UKQ=
+0
7/27/2017 2:10:44 AM
Quote:
Thank you for that. Very informative. I know who to ask if I have any questions...

John.

I got the same notification again, yesterday with a few cents more than the 1st notification ... I could make EA right now, if I initiate the Cash Card, but, will not because I am still sticking with waiting until next month ... SFI can deduct fees from my earned commissions [earned without spending a penny]... send me the balance on Cash Card...

Jan (aka) Jaz Green
P.S. There is a new website rotating in Hits4U ... for Payoneer Cash Card and is giving new sign-ups $25 ... no I am not signing up for that one ... next time I see the site in rotation ... will get the link and share in this forum ...
+0
John Priestley

481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/27/2017 5:24:12 AM
Sounds good to me.

Stay in touch, John.
Onward and upward,
John Priestley
-------------------------------
This is what I use to help build my downline for free...
http://www.listsurfing.com/?rid=4285
and you might like to check this out, while you are about it...
https://clubshop.com/index.aspx?data=UbB2XEz8UKQ=
+1
9/25/2017 12:56:04 PM
Quote:
Quote:

John.

I got the same notification again, yesterday with a few cents more than the 1st notification ... I could make EA right now, if I initiate the Cash Card, but, will not because I am still sticking with waiting until next month ... SFI can deduct fees from my earned commissions [earned without spending a penny]... send me the balance on Cash Card...

Jan (aka) Jaz Green
P.S. There is a new website rotating in Hits4U ... for Payoneer Cash Card and is giving new sign-ups $25 ... no I am not signing up for that one ... next time I see the site in rotation ... will get the link and share in this forum ...

To date my commissions are in accumulated earnings; over $50 ...
... I will not apply for Payoneer Cash Card because I suspect SFI is no longer in partnership with Payoneer ... check out promotion as follows:

I work Directly with Clients

• Provide your clients with local USD, EUR, GBP, JPY and CNY** accounts and get paid as easily as having a local bank account!
  • Bill your clients via Payoneer and offer several simple and secure ways to pay online.
HOW ARE YOU CURRENTLY GETTING PAID?
HOW ARE YOU CURRENTLY GETTING PAID?

I work with Marketplaces & Networks

• Connect your Payoneer account with Upwork, Airbnb, Fiverr, 99Designs, iStock, ClickBank or any of our partners, today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will be Faxing direct depost form to SFI to get paid on my WalMart Cash Card
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!