Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
OWN UP to Your Own Flaws B-4 #Volunteering_2_fix_flaws_in_OTHERS
7/23/2017 7:15:44 PM
Rebecca Katherine Martin
"I used to think I was the strangest person in the world
but then I thought, there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways I do
I would imagine her, and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me too.
well, I hope that if you are out there you read this and know that yes, it’s true I’m here, and I’m just as strange as you."
Rebecca Katherine Martin
+0
RE: OWN UP to Your Own Flaws B-4 #Volunteering_2_fix_flaws_in_OTHERS
7/23/2017 7:16:50 PM
Elizabeth Gilbert
"People always fall in love with the most perfect aspects of each other’s personalities. Who wouldn’t? Anybody can love the most wonderful parts of another person. But that’s not the clever trick. The really clever trick is this: Can you accept the flaws? Can you look at your partner’s faults honestly and say, ‘I can work around that. I can make something out of it.’? Because the good stuff is always going to be there, and it’s always going to pretty and sparkly, but the crap underneath can ruin you."
Elizabeth Gilbert (Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage)
+0
7/23/2017 7:17:51 PM
C. JoyBell C.
"I am a flawed person. A brook with many stones, a clear blue sky with many blackbirds. I have many shortcomings. A rainbow that’s not long enough, a starry night with clouds. But I can only be thankful to the God who loves me just this way, and I can only be grateful to the people in my life who accept the clear blue sky with many blackbirds and who are patient with the rainbow that isn’t long enough. And because of this, I am taught love, because of this I love my God, and I love these people."
C. JoyBell C.
+0
7/23/2017 7:18:54 PM
Scott Adams
"The best you can hope for in a relationship is to find
someone whose flaws are the sort you don’t mind. It is
futile to look for someone who has no flaws, or someone
who is capable of significant change; that sort of person
exists only in our imaginations."
Scott Adams (God's Debris: A Thought Experiment)
+0
7/23/2017 7:19:56 PM
C. JoyBell C.
"I have learned, that the person I have to ask for forgiveness from the most is: myself. You must love yourself. You have to forgive yourself, everyday, whenever you remember a shortcoming, a flaw, you have to tell yourself "That's just fine". You have to forgive yourself so much, until you don't even see those things anymore. Because that's what love is like."
C. JoyBell C.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!