Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: This is EXACTLY Y I lothe google
7/23/2017 6:36:28 PM
Jodee Blanco
“What a desperate, pathetic fool I was. Time after time, my "friends" had shown me their true colors. Yet, I still wanted to believe they were sorry for causing me pain. p. 128”
Jodee Blanco, Please Stop Laughing at Me... One Woman's

+0
7/23/2017 6:37:29 PM
Habeeb Akande
“Fake friends are like shadows: always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour
True friends are like stars, you don't always see them but they are always there.”
― Habeeb Akande
+0
7/23/2017 6:38:32 PM
Michael Bassey Johnson
“Buy a gift for a dog, and you'll be amazed at the way it will dance and swerve its tail, but if don't have anything to offer to it, it won't even recognize your arrival; such are the attributes of fake friends.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson
+0
7/23/2017 6:39:34 PM
Michael Bassey Johnson
“Stay away from lazy parasites, who perch on you just to satisfy their needs, they do not come to alleviate your burdens, hence, their mission is to distract, detract and extract, and make you live in abject poverty.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson
+0
7/23/2017 6:40:37 PM
Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
“It may...be judged indecent in me to come forward on this occasion; but when I see a fellow-creature about to perish through the cowardice of her pretended friends, I wish to be allowed to speak, that I may say what I know of her character.”
Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley, Frankenstein
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!