Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
This is EXACTLY Y I lothe google
7/21/2017 9:45:47 AM
the following is not referencing google ads; however, the SAME happened to my when I was approaching my 1st $100 payout ... reached $87 and change ... a representative from google called me to verify account information ... after verifying ... the next time I tried to access my account ... LOCKED OUT! ... happened to me in 2006

"

Traffic Hurricane
NOT Paying!!!

"During the past 24 hours, several people have reached out to me and shared their stories. Affiliates have been purposely screwed over beyond belief. Blocked accounts, frozen accounts, pending payments and no answers from support. When these people engaged on social media they are told to put in a ticket, only to have the issue deleted. Censorship has been going on the entire time.
I’m so embarrassed and ashamed at the level of unprofessionalism and corruption.

-Frank Calabro Jr."

+0
RE: This is EXACTLY Y I lothe google
7/21/2017 10:04:38 AM
Quote:
the following is not referencing google ads; however, the SAME happened to my when I was approaching my 1st $100 payout ... reached $87 and change ... a representative from google called me to verify account information ... after verifying ... the next time I tried to access my account ... LOCKED OUT! ... happened to me in 2006

"
Traffic Hurricane
NOT Paying!!!

"During the past 24 hours, several people have reached out to me and shared their stories. Affiliates have been purposely screwed over beyond belief. Blocked accounts, frozen accounts, pending payments and no answers from support. When these people engaged on social media they are told to put in a ticket, only to have the issue deleted. Censorship has been going on the entire time.
I’m so embarrassed and ashamed at the level of unprofessionalism and corruption.

-Frank Calabro Jr."

Google Adsense Scammed Me And Will Probably Get You Next

I have come to say that Google Adsense has scammed many people. If you go on webmaster forums these days, you will find thousands of accounts from decent, honest people who say that Google Adsense scammed them.

First off, let me explain what Adsense is. Adsense is a third-party ad network for publishers. Advertisers buy advertisements on Google Adwords. Website owners can enroll in Adsense to enable text, image, and video advertisements on their websites. Google puts those Adwords advertisements on websites that use Google Adsense.

Every time a user clicks on a Google Adsense advertisement, the advertiser pays money. That money gets divided amongst Google and the website owner who's Adsense advertisement was clicked on. Before acceptance, the webmaster who's applying for an Adsense account must agree that he/she will not click on his own Adsense advertisements, nor will he provide an incentive for users to click on advertisements. Google Adsense does this to prevent website owners from clicking on their own advertisements. This is good, because Google is trying to prevent website owners from defrauding advertisers.

The following is how webmasters who use Google Adsense get paid. Adsense will only pay you when your Adsense account reaches above $100. Then, on the month when you're account reaches $100, you will get paid in 30 days. For example, I have an account, and my account reached $50 on Febuary 28, 2011. Google will not pay me, because I haven't reached the $100 payment threshold yet. Then, by the end of March (which is March 31, 2011), my Adsense account has $120. Google will pay me that $120 30 days after March 31, 2011, which is April 30, 2011.

Now this is where the story gets interesting. Google sometimes deletes Adsense accounts whose webmasters are clicking on their own advertisements. This is the right thing to do, because they are trying to prevent people from scamming Adsense and the advertisers. But thing is, Google has deleted thousands of accounts, and the website owners who own those accounts DIDN'T click on their own advertisements. Is this not a scam or what?

Let me explain how this works. I've recently been scammed by them, and no, I absolutely did not click on my own advertisements.

As you might know if you've been following my articles, I have my own website. I started putting Google Adsense advertisements on my website since Febuary 16, 2011. My total Adsense earnings at the end of Febuary 28, 2011 was $67. By the end of yesterday (March 14, 2011), my earnings had reached $190. so, that meant, by the end of March, my Adsense earnings will have been above the $100 payment threshold. That also means, that Google Adsense would have to pay me soon.

And for some reason, Google banned my account today (March 15, 2011). Just like that. I didn't click on any of my own advertisements. I didn't give my website viewers any incentives to click on my own advertisements. Since they banned my account (pub-3089811986405667), I don't get paid a single cent of that $190 I had in my Adsense account. Now I'm currently trying to appeal to Google, but I know that it will be useless. Thousands of other honest people have had their accounts banned, and they've also tried to appeal to Google. But maybe, MAYBE, 1 in 10,000 banned accounts get unbanned.

Problem is, I have no proof that I didn't click on my own Adsense advertisements. Google does not share any data or analytics about who clicked on my ads, and where these clickers' IP addresses are from. All I know is how much money I made from Adsense, and how many people viewed my Adsense Ads. In other words, there is no way for me to prove to Google that I did not click on my own ads.

And about that $190 I had in my Adsense account. What happens to that money? I don't get that money. Google "says" that they will return the money to advertisers. But I doubt it. They probably just keep the money themselves. And isn't it coincidental that Google banned my account, just when I had reached the payment threshold? I don't think it's coincidental at all.

I am not trying to bemoan my own misfortune. I am just trying to warn the general public, and other website owners who use Adsense. Google can choose to delete your Adsense account at any time. All they need to do is say that you've clicked on your own Adsense ads (even if you haven't), and they can ban your account. Just like that. After all, how are you going to collect the proof showing that you didn't click on your own ads?

A case like mine has happened to thousands of people who haven't clicked on their own advertisements. Think about it. Google might ban around 5000 accounts a day (there are approximately 3 million Adsense accounts ). Of that 5000 banned accounts on any particular day, 4000 are banned because those accounts clicked on their own ads. The other 1000 were banned because Google had "evidence" saying the account owner clicked on his own ads, when in fact they actually didn't do anything wrong.

There are two types of people(s) who have Adsense accounts. One type: the website owner makes probably a few dollars every day. The second type: the website has millions of pageviews, and makes hundreds of thousands every day from Adsense. Funny thing is, it's always the small accounts that don't make much money who get their accounts banned.

Here are some links to other people saying how Google Adsense scammed the website owners. This list will be constantly updated.
http://www.leefleming.com/neurotwitch/index.php?/weblog/comments/google_adsense_a_scam/
http://www.gidforums.com/t-9822.html
http://www.articlesbase.com/ppc-advertising-articles/google-adsense-is-it-a-scam-938329.html
http://www.articlesbase.com/ppc-advertising-articles/google-adsense-is-it-a-scam-938329.htmlhttp://www.masticafe.in/google-adsense-just-completely-scammed-me.html
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090604172123AAVt2iw
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090604172123AAVt2iw
http://www.wpthemesplanet.com/2011/01/adsense-account-taken-down-by-the-google-empire/

This post originally appeared on weVICTORY's wiki search engine.

+0
Still LAUGHING Community AdminZ
7/23/2017 2:50:31 AM
This "Homepage" use to be "Talk" when I returned to actively networking here over two years ago ...

This post (less than ten minutes ago) was deleted ...

"~~♥♥♥ This is Y 'eye' LOL @ Community Trolls ♥♥♥~~FYI Community AdminZ ... this is my OWN graphic... "

View image on Twitter

... just wanted you to know I did note this graphic was edited from a 'wall post' that was not shared on twitter ... and well U won't get any more opportunities to spoil 'wall post' from me ... THANK ABBA FATHER y'all can't censor Community Members' FORUMS

This is the post with graphic on twitter
https://twitter.com/FollowLikeJazG/status/886424718890479616/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fjazlive.weebly.com%2Ffollowlike.html

I have been paying attention to what you like to 'tag your self-promotions on' and it is sad how low one goes ... this community use to be a lot better than whatever is going on now ...

... this graphic was also shared on FB ...

nice community profile change from the camera 'dave' ... here's hoping it also mean a straight shooter attitude change as well ...

... remember my response with the aforementioned graphic?

... I also want community lifers to know ... that I am aware of your fake community profiles inside Adlandpro and several communities 'outside of Adlandpro'

Just skip playing your games on me

Fake Profile

Since 1985, SFI has grown into a worldwide organization with more than 1.6 million affiliates in more than 200 countries. To help you succeed, we offer lots of features especially designed for our international business owners and affiliates targeting customers and prospects outside the U.S.:

+0
RE: Still LAUGHING Community AdminZ #Community_Blank_Profiles
7/23/2017 6:34:11 PM
I understand using FAKE Profiles to manipulate community members; however,
You should be aware that some community members has learned how to make your FAKE work for his/her own good ...

If you think You are the most clever manipulator on EARTH ... your focus is too narrow

It is easy to tell the truth these days because the majority of the time the listener will not recognize for s(he) is too busy investigating your truth ... to detect deceit ...

So, being that I love encouraging folk ... and this includes FAKEs ... keep doing you

Personally I think it is a waste of your time, to make a career out of FAKE

Michael Bassey Johnson
“Someone who smiles too much with you can sometime frown too much with you at your back.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson

+0
RE: This is EXACTLY Y I lothe google
7/23/2017 6:35:21 PM
Dan Pearce
“Share your weaknesses. Share your hard moments. Share your real side. It'll either scare away every fake person in your life or it will inspire them to finally let go of that mirage called "perfection," which will open the doors to the most important relationships you'll ever be a part of.”
Dan Pearce, Single Dad Laughing

[/quote]
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!