Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Chapter 6 IMAGINATION
7/18/2017 12:15:38 AM
Welcome to Chapter 6 Imagination

What is the difference between the two types of Imagination that are available to us to help us in our desires being transmuted into their Physical Equivelent? Napoleon Hill share some great information with us that will help us in reaching our goals in life and in buisiness. I hope you enjoy reading and getting AHA moments that will help you propel your business like a rocket. I know this has helped me in so many ways to getting form failure and frustartion to success and celebration.

IN my first note on this subjet I want to share a special AHA moment that I had in meditating and using my imagination to learn things I never knew before. Get ready and nuckle your seat nelt I am going to tel you why you are never truly broke or poor.

I Believe In You
Michael Dennis
Happy and Humble
"You do not need to change a thing, 'YOU' are perfect just the way you are. Your Lack Of Success Is Not You Fault" Michael Dlouhy
+0
RE: Chapter 6 IMAGINATION
7/18/2017 12:50:47 AM
NAPOLEON HILL WRITES:

"The imagination is literally the workshop wherein are fashioned all plans created by man. The impulse, the DESIRE, is given shape, form, and ACTION through the aid of the imaginative faculty of the mind.

I play a game called Fallout 4 and they have a worksshop where are stored all the items I find in the different areas of that virtual world. Once I have gathers certain raw materials, I can craft a vatiety of beneficail and useable items. In the imagination the raw materials of the mind, Desire, Hope, Faith and other POSITIVE emotions. "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for" the bible says, Hill says it this way, "Truly Thougts Are Things And Powerful Things At That"

Most people are broke and frustrated don't understand how to implament and execise their imagination to be successful and acheive their desires.

It has been said that man can create anything which he can imagine.

Wealth cannot be created without faith, desireand the other positive emotions. If you do not believe you can become rich it will not happen but by using the imagination our deisires can be realized.

Of all the ages of civilization, this is the most favorable for the development of the imagination, because it is an age of rapid change. On every hand one may contact stimuli which develop the imagination.

Hill is telling us that our minds have the potential through stimulation to develop the imagination so that they can transmute desire to it's physical manifestation.

Now I want to share a fact with you
you always have money and you are never broke. it's like having a bank account and not knowing you have it. No matter how muchis in it, if you don't know it exists it is of no value to you. Now why do I say that. The bills and coins in you wallet are not money, they are only a physical representation of money.

Yeah, I thought those slips of paper and those metal discs were money also. In part two of this message I will clear that up and explain what I am getting at and believe me it is going to blow up your preception of what Money really is. thak you for taking the time to read this post. Come back in a couple of days and Iy will start to make sense.

I BELIEVE IN YOU

Michael Dennis
Happy and Humble
"You do not need to change a thing, 'YOU' are perfect just the way you are. Your Lack Of Success Is Not You Fault" Michael Dlouhy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!