Menu

SharePromoteReport Abuse
Jim
Jim Allen

11125 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Let's Talk More About End Times with less America Bashing!
7/17/2017 6:55:46 PM
Bringing the diseases back to the USA! Hallelujah 0bam imported diseases back to eradicate Americans! THE DNC CELEBRATES!

The number of active cases of TB among native-born Americans declined from 17,000 in 1986, down to just over 3,200 in 2015. At the same time, the number of foreign born cases increased from 5,000 to a little over 6,300.

Refugees are arriving in the United States with active TB. As Breitbart News recently reported, the number of refugees who have arrived with active TB over the past five years is huge: 21 in Louisiana, ten in Colorado, eleven in Florida, four in Indiana, eleven in Florida, and nine in one county in Kentucky.

Refugees are also arriving with high rates of non-communicable ‘latent TB’ infection (LTBI): 35 percent in Vermont, 27 percent in Tennessee, 26 percent in Indiana, 22 percent in Minnesota, 15 percent in Texas, and 12 percent in California. A large number of people with latent TB gradually acquire active or communicable TB.

Breitbart reports that the returning diseases are:

1. Tuberculosis
  2. Measles
  3. Whooping Cough
  4. Mumps
  5. Scarlet Fever
  6. Bubonic Plague

Tuberculosis

The number of communicable TB cases, dubbed active TB, increased by 1.7 percent to 9,563 in 2015, after 23 years of steady decline in the United States.

http://truthuncensored.net/obama-refugee-migration-responsible-for-six-eradicated-diseases-return-united-states/

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

New Reply
+1
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1067 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Let's Talk More About End Times with less America Bashing!
7/17/2017 7:17:09 PM
I was looking for something about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_eschatology
but in the mean time I found your graph interesting. Up here in Canada we are seeing all kinds of issues similar to what you show.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!