Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
This Has To Be Serious Enough To Not Ignore
7/14/2017 10:43:09 PM
First - the deadline is August 1st so do it now at my AMSOIL Dealer web site
but first read what I'm so pumped about -

We all hate deadlines but this one is too valuable to miss. It's August 1st to initiate a one year U.S. Dealer account for a mere $49.95 or Canadian Dealer a/c for $64.95 and that not all. You get a Dealer Quick Start Guide, Welcome letter, Wholesale and Dealer Profit lists and sales aids, 1 bottle of Performance Improver gasoline additive, 1 bottle of QuickShot which is an amazing - high quality gasoline additive, 2 - 1.5 oz. Pillow Packs of SABER Professional 100:1 Synthetic 2 Stroke Oil and last but not least - a can of Metal Protector (M.P.). There is more - you have available full access to the Premium Dealer Zone and all levels of Dealer Online AU training plus 10% rebate on your first ($1000 maximum order - maximum $100 rebate). I doubt that you can beat this in any other business start-up. Get this done at rudyhiebert.myamsoil.com

+0
RE: This Has To Be Serious Enough To Not Ignore
7/21/2017 6:06:32 PM
Quote:
First - the deadline is August 1st so do it now at my AMSOIL Dealer web site
but first read what I'm so pumped about -

We all hate deadlines but this one is too valuable to miss. It's August 1st to initiate a one year U.S. Dealer account for a mere $49.95 or Canadian Dealer a/c for $64.95 and that not all. You get a Dealer Quick Start Guide, Welcome letter, Wholesale and Dealer Profit lists and sales aids, 1 bottle of Performance Improver gasoline additive, 1 bottle of QuickShot which is an amazing - high quality gasoline additive, 2 - 1.5 oz. Pillow Packs of SABER Professional 100:1 Synthetic 2 Stroke Oil and last but not least - a can of Metal Protector (M.P.). There is more - you have available full access to the Premium Dealer Zone and all levels of Dealer Online AU training plus 10% rebate on your first ($1000 maximum order - maximum $100 rebate). I doubt that you can beat this in any other business start-up. Get this done at rudyhiebert.myamsoil.com

Come back and update Adlandpros on the success of your campaign

This site is in prelaunch ~ Bitcoin frenzy sites
Good site to promote your site, too

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!