Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Chapter 5 Specialized Knowledge
7/12/2017 1:31:46 PM

Welcome To Chapter 4 Specialized Knowledge

It is said that "Knolwdge is Power" this is not accurate Knowledge is potential power. you can have all the knowledge in the world, but it it is not intellegently organized into a plan and acted upon it is just a bunch of information Napoleoon Hill tells us that we need the experience of other brains, meeting in perfect harmony to specializ that knowledge and organize itto a plan of action to be taken, for the attainment of money or some othet thing or person you can get the text here Chapter 5. There will be a link for the audio verson. I love to read and listen to the audio at the same time.
SO open the text in another windo and have this thread open so you can add your brilliance. remember this is not for advertising or promotions please read the rules and Introduction. Enjoy

"You do not need to change a thing, 'YOU' are perfect just the way you are. Your Lack Of Success Is Not You Fault" Michael Dlouhy
+0
RE: Chapter 5 Specialized Knowledge
7/12/2017 1:36:42 PM
(From a previous Posting I did elsewhere, a few weeks ago)

Specialized knowledge: Specialized Knowledge, Personal Experiences or observations

A Message For The Greens And Me

Hill relates to a court case and an editor trying to defend his assertion (Negative Suggestion) that Henry Ford was ignorant. But after being barraged by Useless General Knowledge questions in a court hearing, Mr. Ford had had enough of his negative attitude.

“If I should really WANT to answer the foolish question you have just asked or any of the other questions you have been asking me, let me remind you that I have a row of electric push-buttons on my desk, and by pushing the right button, I can summon to my aid men who can answer ANY question I desire to ask concerning the business to which I am devoting most of my efforts. Now, will you kindly tell me, WHY I should clutter up my mind with general knowledge, for the purpose of being able to answer questions, when I have men around me who can supply any knowledge I require?” ~ Henry Ford in Think and Grow Rich,

"Mr. Hill’s example here speaks volumes. As a green, or teal (if you will), I feel I have to be equipped with all the answers in case I get questions. I used to be so afraid of not being able to answer questions and lose the prospect. I now realize the crazy questions were not going to lead to a new sign up. Many times, they are just looking for a question to I could not answer so they could have an excuse not to join (besides my negative broadcasting) or out of fear they cannot do it which fear of failure and fear of success.

(A Little Aside when Ford said ...I can summon to my aid men who can answer ANY question ... it reminds me of Napoleon's Imaginary Mastermind where he assembled several men from history and associated with them. I remember ken speaking about you become the composite of the five closest associate. we can also do this as we move closer to positive perfection)

Hills is telling me You do not need to have a lot of general knowledge, but if I employ the mastermind group principle I can use the power of other brains to provide SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE I need,

IN Mentoring For Free I have FREE access to a ton of specialized knowledge from positive brains. This is what Michael tells us all the time, you don’t have to know everything. We do not need to clutter our minds with a lot of General knowledge.

Andrew Carnegie stated that he, personally, knew nothing about the technical end of the steel business; moreover, he did not particularly care to know anything about it. The specialized knowledge which he required for the manufacture and marketing of steel, he found available through the individual units of his MASTER MIND GROUP.”

The Master Mind Group is so powerful. It’s like the difference of moving 30K tons of earth with a handheld shovel or a five-story earth excavating mining shovel. BE right or be rich using such specialized knowledge in our mastermind group. Why should I clutter up my mind this is GENERAL knowledge Hoarding? I did not know I had been an information hoarder!

I am so grateful to Linda and Michael Dlouhy for being an example of a mastermind and how a mastermind within the family structure can help preserve a successful Marriage. I feel like we are family and I am grateful for everyone who participates in every way possible.

"You do not need to change a thing, 'YOU' are perfect just the way you are. Your Lack Of Success Is Not You Fault" Michael Dlouhy
+0
7/12/2017 8:05:41 PM
Chapter 5
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, PERSONAL EXPERIENCES OR OBSERVATIONS

The Fourth Step toward Riches

"Knowledge Is Power" it has been commonly quoted, but it is not accurate. Specialized Knowledge, Knowledge that is relavent to what you are seeking to accomplish is power, if you have a plan of action and take action to pursue that plan without fail.

Spo know that there are two kindsof knowledge General knowledge that you can get at any university or institutionof learning including the library. Hill Says
"
THERE are two kinds of knowledge. One is general, the other is specialized. General knowledge, no matter how great in quantity or variety it may be, is of but little use in the accumulation of money. The faculties of the great universities possess, in the aggregate, practically every form of general knowledge known to civilization. Most of the professors have but little or no money. They specialize on teaching knowledge, but they do not specialize on the organization, or the use of knowledge."

No matter how great in quantity or the variety it may be it is of little use in the accumulation of Money. to illustrtate this point there are millions of people who have acuired tons of general knowledge and are yet poor, some of them are homeless and penniless.

Mr Hill make sit plain that Knowledge WLL NOT ATTRACT MONEY, UNLESS IT IS ORGANIZED AND INTELLIGENTLY DIRECTED THROUGH PRACLTOVAL PLANS OF ACTION TO A DEFININTE END. if we only accumulate knowledge and do not know how to intelegently direct it to our subsocious so that it is present to Infinite Intelligent that through Creative Imagination, hand back to our brain, a workable plan of action.

Hill further states that

"

KNOWLEDGE will not attract money, unless it is organized, and intelligently directed, through practical PLANS OF ACTION, to the DEFINITE END of accumulation of money.

Lack of understanding of this fact has been the source of confusion to millions of people who falsely believe that “knowledge is power.” It is nothing of the sort! Knowledge is only potential power. It becomes power only when, and if, it is organized into definite plans of action, and directed to a definite end."

As a green personality I feel this need to accumulate a lot of information I have to know everything and the more information I got the more unsure I became that something would work. I have learned that I do not need to know eveyting to get started. this means going on faith. Put into practice what I have and what I need will show up when it is needed most. Through the study of Think and Grow Rich I a learing to get over myself. I have learned that we cannot be afraid of what others might think of us when we decide to pursue our dreams. they have foolishly killed or allowed others to kill their dreams, givig in to the fear of what others have to say.

This another reason we need to be part of a mastermind group so you have others who will support you in your quest, and encourage you.

Thannk you all very much for participating.

Michael Dennis

+0
7/14/2017 9:03:47 AM
Chapter 3
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, PERSONAL EXPERIENCES OR OBSERVATIONS

The Fourth Step toward Riches

Hello It is Friday mornin and I an excited. that's not an easy thing fora green persaonality. I have to quote extensively from Napoleon in this chapter to bring Hills poing out about being educated."

During the world war, a Chicago newspaper published certain editorials in which, among other statements, Henry Ford was called “an ignorant pacifist.” Mr. Ford objected to the statements, and brought suit against the paper for libeling him. When the suit was tried in the Courts, the attorneys for the paper pleaded justification, and placed Mr. Ford, himself, on the witness stand, for the purpose of proving to the jury that he was ignorant. The attorneys asked Mr. Ford a great variety of questions, all of them intended to prove, by his own evidence, that, while he might possess considerable specialized knowledge pertaining to the manufacture of automobiles, he was, in the main, ignorant.

Mr. Ford was plied with such questions as the following:

“Who was Benedict Arnold?” and “How many soldiers did the British send over to America to put down the Rebellion of 1776?” In answer to the last question, Mr. Ford replied, “I do not know the exact number of soldiers the British sent over, but I have heard that it was a considerably larger number than ever went back.”

Finally, Mr. Ford became tired of this line of questioning, and in reply to a particularly offensive question, he leaned over, pointed his finger at the lawyer who had asked the question, and said, “If I should really WANT to answer the foolish question you have just asked, or any of the other questions you have been asking me, let me remind you that I have a row of electric push-buttons on my desk, and by pushing the right button, I can summon to my aid men who can answer ANY question I desire to ask concerning the business to which I am devoting most of my efforts. Now, will you kindly tell me, WHY I should clutter up my mind with general knowledge, for the purpose of being able to answer questions, when I have men around me who can supply any knowledge I require?”

There certainly was good logic to that reply. That answer floored the lawyer. Every person in the courtroom realized it was the answer, not of an ignorant man, but of a man of EDUCATION. Any man is educated who knows where to get knowledge when he needs it, and how to organize that knowledge into definite plans of action. Through the assistance of his “Master Mind” group, Henry Ford had at his command all the specialized knowledge he needed to enable him to become one of the wealthiest men in America. It was not essential that he have this knowledge in his own mind. Surely no person who has sufficient inclination and intelligence to read a book of this nature can possibly miss the significance of this illustration."

As a Green persinality, as I have said before, I ten to think we need to have all the information and I have to know everything. Through the principle of the master, I was able to learn that I do not have to know everything and I don't have to do it all alone. Through a Mastermind group you can have access to the spicific knowledge or Specialized Knowledgfe that will aide you in transmuting your desires into their physical equivelent.

If you find yourself struggling in your home bassed business and soing the best you can and feel alone and isolated as well as frustrated, know that through the prinicple of the Master Mind, you don't have to struggle or go it alone.

I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Michael Dennis
Happy And Humble
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!